Guys, Is it ok if a girl doesn't have big boobs but she has a butt?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to get a lot of smart-ass sarcastic answers... or you may not. But allow me to be the first.
    You asked a really inane question. Allow me to fill you in on what guys will hear as opposed to what they are reading. That is if they don't just roll their eyes and ignore your question.
    Your question translated: Guys is it ok if a girl doesn't drive Chevy Camaro SS but has a FT-1 Toyata Supra?
    Nice Answer: it depends on what preference the guy has.
    No-So-Nice Answer: What do you f!#$@king think, you insecure mongoloid?

What Guys Said 19

• It's ok if she has neither...
    First, small breasts and small butts can be beautiful. I would like it.
    Second, physical assets are not all you are. You could have the most beautiful breasts and butt, if you are a bad person, I won't stick around...

• Big boobs, small boobs, big butt, small but. Don't care either way. There's more to a girl than boobs and butt, and these features aren't all that determines a woman's attractiveness.

• I prefer smaller breasts to larger breasts, and I'm a bum guy not a boob guy anyway. So it's easily ok for me, and the loads of other guys with the same preference. I'm sure you look great, don't worry. :)

• Sure. Tastes are different. I like it when she has both but not to big. But a friend of mine likes flatchest. I asked why and he was like "dunno its just like that. can't change it."

• Sounds okay to me

• Of course it's okay.

• I don't like big boobs or big butts so it's ok if she doesn't have big boobs but I would rather her have a small or averaged size butt

• I've never been turned on by huge tits. Huge asses either. But I like ass (being a lover of girl ass) just not big ones. So I'm really fine with girls that don't have big tits. I actually prefer them.

• I'll allow it. Just because it's you anonymous person.

• To an ass guy yes, to a boob guy no, to a guy who likes you for personality who cares

• i rather have a girl with a big butt than big boobs. im not with the bandwagon like all the undercover homos are that are into the boobs. well the only reason i would go for a girl with a big butt is because that means she has beautiful thighs

• What do you mean by beautiful thighs what are beautiful things?

• Thighs*

• silky soft to rub on, her thighs being toned, and gots to sow them off.

• If someone is going to be a little out of proportion I'd rather it be small boobs with a nice butt. Small boobs still look great but there is nothing that is sexy about a flat ass

• It sounds just fine to me

• If it's a nice ass then yes

• It's fine don't worry

• Yeah I like it better that way ;-)

• rock over scissors, spock over rock, butt over boobs

• if you talk about sex its not ok
    But if u talk about love i dont give a fuck if my girl have a small boobs or she have no sexy butt 😊

• Yeah I like that better.