Girls, do you think that I'm ugly or handsome? Nd would you date me or no? If not then tell me why. But overall please be real with me and be honest?

What do you girls think of my looks? Please be honest with me. I'm only asking because there are a lot of girls who think and say that I'm ugly and not there type. I'm really not a bad guy I'm actually a good guy. I have a lot of passion for things that I care about such as family and best friends. I'm always a good listener, I'm always faithful, I'm always there for them when they need me the most, and I never put the needs of them over my own. I hate when guys Manipulate women and just straight up lie to them just so they can get what they want. I will never do that to any women it's just wrong and degrading. I always treat women right and not use them like they are tools or toys to play with they are human beings just like us who have the same feelings and thought that we do. I never understand why some guys do that to women. It must be an indication to how they treat there mothers or something along those lines. Anyway me personally I hate it and I always will. I believe in my heart that I'm always gonna be there for anyone that I care about and not put them aside (girls who were my girlfriend before) included. In my relationships I wasn't the one who treat women wrong or use them like some guys but I'm not here to judge if that's how they are then fine but I'm never going to be like that ever. I always doing the right thing and be there for the women that I'm in a relationship with, be faithful to them all the time and love them with all my heart but that's just me though. I'm not saying all guys are like that some guys are like me too but there is just a few of them out there among the bad guys I guess. Anyway what do you girls think of me and my looks? Tell me what you think am I ugly or handsome? Please be honest. There is a pic of me above. Oh by the way I'm not trying to be full of myself this is just how I am as a person. oh nd let me know if you would date me or not?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think you're very handsome, I would date you, and you seem reallyyy nice ;)

What Girls Said 10

• You're in a relationship, so what matters is what your girlfriend thinks of you doesn't it? But anyway, aside from that I happen to think you're exceptionally cute!! Your picture reminds me of a young Frank Bello from Anthrax who I had a sickening crush on for years in my teens. Frankie pictured in the top left of this picture. **SIGH** If I was 21 again, or maybe somewhere between 17-22 I guess, your girlfriend would have a fight on her hands! LOL j/k
    http://www.rockmusictimeline.com/anthrax__87.jpg

• I think you look good. I'm not sure if I'd date you or not; sure, you wrote a little bio, but that doesn't tell me as much about you as I could learn from actually getting to know you. After all, the way we choose to present ourselves can be different from the way we actually are. Realistically, though, I wouldn't date you because I'm already in a relationship with someone I really care about. I just mean that if I were a single lady, I still wouldn't be sure about you until I got to know you a little bit.

• 3 Great American Novels out of ten

• you're ugly? omg i think those girls dont have a taste! u look GREAT seriously!

• You ain't ugly! I'd give you aneed 8!

• I think you're handsome x

• you are not smoking hot , but you look good
    i would date you because you have a charme that i like in guys
    try to smile with teeth i think you'd look better

• Yes! I would😀😃

• C'mon I'm sure they don't call you ugly! You're very handsome!

• I think you're good looking :)