Would I look better if I lost weight?

I've struggled with my weight for a long time. I know that I'm not overweight and I work out 4 times per week (weight training and cardio). However I can't help feeling I look a lot bigger compared to other girls which has always bothered me. My boyfriend says I look great but he's a fitness instructor and works around women with much more athletic bodies than my own. However, I want to surprise him when I next see him in Russia during Christmas and it would be good for my self confidence aswell

I am currently 39-29-40, 6ft tall and 170 pounds.

Would I look better if I lost weight?

I know most guys prefer slimmer girls and I was wandering whether I should lose weight.
I was thinking of going down to a 36/37-27-38 are something around that or aiming for a body like Aisha Thalia, Ciara, Brittany Renner or Yomilewa

I was also wondering what do guys generally think about six packs on girls or do they prefer flat stomachs.
Thanks for answering and have a good day :)
(P. S, please me nice, I'm currently recorving from a eating disorder and seeing a specialist to deal with it)
.

• Abs
  • Flat Stomach

Most Helpful Guy

• You look attractive to me, very fit and very tall (tall girls are aweseome).

I love abs on a girl myself, they drive me crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the perfect body! You're very slim, and your legs are so long!!! I've also struggled with weight, and I can tell you with absolute honesty that your body is flawless the way it is.

• Thank you!
      I guess I need to work on my confidence. :)
      I've had a really bad relationship with food until recently!

What Guys Said 10

• I think you look great as you are and I will probably choose a flat stomach over abs.

• Your weight looks just fine to me!

• the abs here are not manly at all, They are very sexy. But you don't look heavy at all, I would still consider you slender. LOL funny thing is I'm 6'2 and I only way 175. You sure your scale is correct, you look like you weigh 140 at most.

• Haha, thanks! I've weighed myself on more than one scale though :p

• You don't need to loose any weight. I'm not a fan of abs

• Are you really 6 ft tall? How do you date again?

• Yh I am :) When I was 14, I grew 3 inches in 4 months. From 5ft8 to 5ft11. I thought I would stay that height, put I grew another inch at 17 :p.
      What do you mean how do I date? :)

• Well I happened to manage to find someone taller.

• Well, if you keep swinging you will hit the ball eventually. Even if you swing 1,000 times.

• ... YUCK... Abs on a woman..

• Go for the abs muscle is HOT!!!

• you look fine girl keep it up

• u look good, no worries, at best ad some muscle tone, just a bit. ur in really good shape

• please choose what makes YOU happy, all of those look great to me but i'd love to have a girl with abs one day, its a dream =p lol

What Girls Said 7

• r u serious? u look sexy!

and i love those women. i think i follow them all lmao. aisha's body is insane like wtf. obsessed.

• Your too kind! :* Ikr I can't believe Aisha is a mother with a body like that. :O

• I don't think you need to lose anymore weight. You look fine for your height. If you were 170lbs and shorter then that would be a different story. I don't think some people can get a small waist like Aisha. She even said it herself on Instagram that is was genetics and little because of her vegan diet. I don't know..

• I don't think you need to lose anymore weight, you look perfectly fine. You could get just abs if you want though :P

• You look good. You can't get much skinnier than that

• I guess I need to stop comparing myself to my sister.
      She's 5ft 11 and 130lbs. I guess it's because we have different bone structures!

• That's way too skinny.

• She had serious food poisoning and lost around 20lbs in about 2 weeks. She's been a really picky about her food ever since.

• You're beautiful and don't need to lose weight if you don't want to. I'd kill to be tall like you.

• Awe, thank you hun :)
      Buy jeans are a bitch though :p I wear a 36 inseam and the majority of shop stop at 32 :(

• Your figure is amazing don't change

• very nice.