Do you envy anyone else's physique and why?

... or even a part of their physique?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only wish I had my own physique from 20 years ago. Well, not physique so much as being in shape, stamina, being able to do more physical activities, etc. I don't envy anyone else.

• Yep... I don't like getting old either

• Sorry :P

Actually I'm 15 years older than my profile says. I was pretty active when I was younger and didn't take care of myself very well. I should have slowed down 5 years earlier. Then I wouldn't have had to stop everything. I could have kept going at a decent rate if I paced myself. I tried to run a marathon by sprinting, and that doesn't work too well.

• I'm just stirring... yeah, maintaining health is important but taking time to inventory yourself is equally as important

What Girls Said 11

• Yes on women I am envious of women with amazing legs because building leg muscle and definition doesn't work for me I have a neuromuscular issue that keeps me from getting cut legs. But I think it is great if they can do that. And on guys I like a guy that makes me feel like I am in his protective shadow. Like he towers over me and he is broad with strong arms that make me feel safe. And a chest that is wide and solid doesn't have to be a body builder just for the feeling of comfort. Security. I love an honest face too. I am sort of tall and big boned I need someone I don't feel big when I am with him. I want to look like a sliver next to him. I always end up with guys almost my height and weight and build and it feels weird. Ideally that is the type I feel amazing with. I don't need him to be super tall though if he is broad and strong and has an attractive honest face and beautiful smile

• Nope, I don't envy anyone's physique.

• I have a nice body but an ugly face. So I am envious of anyone with an attractive face. Everyone knows that a beautiful face is more important than a nice body.

• Yeah, I hear ya... sometimes I think I have a head like a spud

• wish i had a dick sometimes... does that count?

• Not envy just admire = CONSTANTLY :)

• That's a good way to be... I suppose envy doesn't get us anywhere, whereas admiration can lead to determination if we can achieve some results with our physiques

• envy their physic no because I have a nice body shape what I do envy is their will to be active

• No not really

• Well of course

• i have BPI since birth , so i try to but i sometimes find myself envying others for their perfect hand. this will sound silly to anyone with two fonctuning hands.
    thank god i have , what i'd like to think good looks , or i'd have a very low self esteem!
    i might envy others for perfect flowless skin , or straigh hair

• Oh yeah. So many lol. I wish I had the body of a Victoria's Secret model. Probably not gonna happen, but I'm trying to have the best body I can at least.

• no i like mine.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I'm jealous of lean muscular guys. I used to be a gym rat and had a great body when I was 18, I then stopped workibg out. I regret stopping, if I didn't stop I would have such an incredible body now and add to the fact that I'm always out and about in my free time it would have been a major plus when it comes to meeting more women. This should be the ideal time for me to be in the best shape of my life, but I'm in the worst shape of my life (too skinny). If you're a young guy, make sure you have a killer body when you're 25... trust me, it's peak dating age.

• True... been there, but I hope you haven't given up, man

• No not at all, it's actually given me motivation to get back to the gym. I was so sore last week I could hardly move haha. My goal is to gain 20 pounds of muscle in a year and I know I can do it!

• Awesome! Well done! Even at 40 I need to make sure I have goals and aim to achieve them on a weekly basis

• No, I never envy someone else physique, I don't have time for that. I would rather concentrate on my own, working on my own!.

• Maybe I wouldn't mind being taller

• Almost everyone I see is more in-shape than me. So yes.

• yes because mine is crappy but I'm working on it

• Nope, I'm 100% confident being me.
    I tried imagining myself being bulky, but realized I'd just look like a geek on steroids.