Am I pretty/attractive? Would I be better if I lost weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see potential to be hot! You do have some pounds you could shed.
    But of course it's all about the bass theses days soo... yeah...

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so pretty! And if you feel the need to lose weight, then do it. Don't do it because some strangers on the Internet say so, do it because YOU want to. Please yourself, not these people. :) Good luck!

What Guys Said 18

• You're alright. I suggest losing some weight. But you should be making yourself look whichever way you feel happy and comfortable with. You like that weight and shape then keep it.

• Yes! It would! You would be gorgeos! Change the way you eat and go to the gym! No coke or Sweet drinks anymore! Only SOMETIMES a 100% juice if you feel the urge to drink something else than water. And no fast food!

• Yes, to be honest you can lose some weight and that will make you look better.

• Yeah you look good

• You would be way better if you lost some weight. You're one of those girls.

• You are not that fat , but lose weight because you might turn fat when u grow up. It's just easier to take some precautions now.

• You are attractive... if you want to feel better than lose weight I did and now it feels awesome:D

• You have a cute face. Yes you would definitely look better if you lost a little weight.

• How much is a little. Sorry I'm just curious

• Depends on your height and current weight. But by looking I would say something between 20-40 lbs but like I said it depends on height and current weight.

• Very pretty. You can't really tell from these pics what your figure is like, because you seem to be wearing loose clothes, however you certainly don't look to be too big from what I can see.

• one thing is for sure. you have them super beautiful shapely thighs. cute face too. i think your perfect

• Zero figure is sexy... but fat girls are sweet and cute... and it's depend on you... what you want...

• I think you would be hotter if you gained an extra 70lbs

• You are lovely just the way you are, don't change a thing.

• You have a good figure! You're a very attractive girl !!!

• YOU NEED TO LOSE SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT.

I would say 20 pounds.

• wowwww looking just awesome. no need to gain weight.

• lose a lot of weight and you would probably be attractive

• Yes I do think you're attractive

What Girls Said 9

• Your pretty and fine the way you are. Some people prefer red heads but that doesn't mean you need to go to the salon. If you want to lose weight do it, but look into nutrition and healthy eating practices first. It may not be as fast but its more stable and it will last all the years instead of fading when you can't stand starvibg yourself anymore. Indulge, but indulge in healthy treats like sweet fruits and pies and dark chocolate.

• I think you're really pretty and I like your shape. I think your clothes aren't the most flattering though for your figure. Just try to stay in a healthy weight range, workout a little and eat kind of healthy, don't stress too much about it, your shape is nice.

• Don't listen to this. Your shape is very big.

• Thanks girly I appreciate that

• You're welcome, you're honestly adorable.

• You are very beautiful. If you choose to lose weight, then do it for you and your health. If you are happy the way you are then don't change a thing.

• I think your really pretty the way u are

• You are pretty.. and yes you will be more pretty if you lose some weight

• you're beautiful!

• Yeah definitely lose some weight.

• you are super pretty. If you lost weight do it for you, not to look good. :))

• You don't need to lose weight but that out isn't flattering on your figure