People care about ugly feet?

I'm a girl with feet a bit on the manlier side, I'm pretty insecure about it. I don't wear sandals and whenever I'm with someone, I'm wearing socks. I have a really short and boxed big toe and the toe after that is longer than all my other toes. I know that's normal, but compared to all feet I've seen, mine are quite unfeminine. My feet are small, it's just when I step on them, they get wide and my big toes are wide and short. I've always been made fun of from my family because of this. The nails aren't a problem, they look find, its just the shape of my foot and toes. Does this bother people? Especially men?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got some ugly ass feet tbh and I wear sandals a lot, I don't care. If some guy is legit turned off by my feet and its some sort of deal breaker then he's not worth my time anyway...
    No way I'd be attracted to a guy but then see that he has weird feet and decide he's undateable or something. That's just weird in my opinion

What Guys Said 11

• I LOVE feet. I don't consider myself a foot fetish because I don't need to play with feet to get pleasure. It's just part of a whole and I like it. As long as the skin is beautiful and not cracked and peeling and stuff, you should be ok. What you have is nothing freakish, it's normal and I know I'd still have fun with them.

• Most guys won't care but you do have those foot fetish dudes and to them feet are the most important physical trait you can have so you may not keep those guys interested very long but normal people won't care.

• Only peeps who it would really "bother" are those with a foot fetish.
    Other than them... no big deal

• I think you might be overthinking it - People don't notice feet

• I hate feet so I don't care what they look like

• I don't think so. People don't really look at feet unless something draws the attention, like bright nail varnish.

• Me personally, it would bother me. I look for pretty feet in a girl and if MY feet looks better than yours, then we've got a big problem.

• Pedicures.. welcome.. nuffsaid

• Yes I do like girls with pretty feet... so at least I will notice

• Nothing wrong with all that, just gotta find the right guy!

• While I don't have a foot fetish, I do appreciate/notice when a girl has nice feet.

As for you, unless I see a picture of what you're talking about, then I can't say that I'd be okay with it.

What Girls Said 0