Am I really that ugly because some guys said that (please be honest)?

A few (2 or 3) guys said I was ugly on an app called meetme. I just feel really sad, I even deleted a lot of pics on my profile and only kept a few ones that I think look alright. Do you think I'm ugly and please be honest? If you think I am, how can I be better looking? Some guy also rated me a 4 and another one said not my type. Is it because I'm fat or ugly or both? What can I do to look good? here are a few pics of me

Most Helpful Guy

• Donn't know why they were picking on you you have a nice rack, but your face is meh

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly.
    But You're not pretty either.

You have nice cleavage (that attracts boys).
    You are a tad bit overweight (but it's not repulsive).

You can't really change your facial features.
    All you can do is enhance it.
    Try wearing more natural looking make up, style your hair, wear flattering clothes.
    That can make someone average look gorgeous.

What Guys Said 22

• I think you're really cute! Easily a 6+.

But everyone's taste is different (especially by those who are brainwashed by Western media to prefer light haired, light-eyed, very slender white women).

• If my daughter or granddaughter would look like you, I'd think it's OK.

• I think you look lovely

• purely on appearance i'd give you a 6 or 7
    by the way don't be too hung up on opinions, especially not online. It'll only tear down your self-esteem. You are definitely not ugly!

• first of all your are not fat and secondly you are not ugly. You are a very beautiful young lady. Just some guys think it is fun to put others down

• you are nice & pretty.

• I'm legally bound to say you look beautiful but not in a sexual way.

But damn that cleavage.

• You're pretty. We all face mean comments every now and then; just ignore them.

• just 2 questions from me before I answer yours..

1. Are you really 17 ?
    2. Are those real?

• You look cute to me! Dont let anyone tell you otherwise

• You're not ugly. I think you're average. Maybe a 5 out of 10. Definitly not ugly tho.

• U look pretty and sexy

• I think you are very good looking. I don't see what their problems were saying that you

• You're a very nice girl. You are deceived by these guys, you look good.

• hell no you are very nice believe me honey

• Yes, you need to lose weight

• i am sure those guy who said that must be from out of the world.

• Mmmmm ı want youu baby send me mssge

• Do not care for anything, you are beautiful now, and when you grow up you'll be the most beautiful. moreover, you like beautiful and very sexy :) .
    just do makeup and facial care. :) .

• You're definitely not ugly. Plenty of guys can act really judgmental when it comes to girls looks so don't worry. You weren't attractive to those guys and they acted like idiots so you lost nothing really.

• Well to be honest I like your boobs a lot Your face is a bit on the below average side sorry but you got nice lips and have a flat belly. I've seen girls like you with boyfriends

• 6 out of ten

What Girls Said 16

• Delete meetme. Seriously. You're 17 and that app is shady af.

And no, you are not the least bit ugly. You're a pretty girl who needs to wise up a bit

• i dont think so, but you need to remember that beauty is subjective meaning some people will find you perfect looking while other will find you ugly You can't please everyone.. So even if you managed to lose weight or change something about yourself there are still going to be people who find you unattractive. Its just how it is...

Try focus on those people who do likes you for you, and doesn't think you need to change, instead of trying to please the people that will never like you

• Hey girl!
    You are not ugly. Honestly you are really pretty, try and not concentrate on the people who dont see you as you are.
    If your confidence goes away because of all that mean stuff than you should try confidence gaining by looking at yourself in the mirror and saying how beautiful you are. Because you are.

• O- o I don't think you're ugly.

• You are not ugly! you are very pretty. Don't let those douchebags get you down! there will be a guy who will be crazy over you one day.

• No you're very beautiful girly, if their calling you ugly then they might secretly just like you or just being plain out cruel, and also something's wrong with their eyes :) <3

• no, they said that just to be mean. you look totally fine.

• If you're ugly, I'm a frog
    but fortunately for both of us, that's not the case

• Your cute :) your not ugly at all, maybe if you wore different clothes?

• You are stunning and yes that's my honest opinion. When I clicked the question I didn't expect you to be so pretty honestly.

• You're a solid 8... maybe a 9.

• And don't listen to the jealous, insecure males and females on here. Some girls are bitches because they're insecure so they try to make others feel the same. Some guys on this site really resent women cause they haven't had good luck with women so they feel it would be good to knock your ego down a level or two or make you feel insecure. Trust me, you're gorgeous.

• You are very pretty, nowhere near ugly.
    Some tips, even doing your eyebrows and adding more shape to them, can change your appearance for the better. Maybe give that a go? Other then that there's nothing I'd change.

• It's not that you're ugly, but there's something quite weird about your looks, which I can't put my finger on. Maybe it's the dead look in your eyes, or the way your mouth is shaped, or the 'stache you have. I dunno.

• Yeah, I admit these are not the best pics of me and I wasn't wearing any make up in them and how do I get rid of the mustache?

• You should wax it.
      There's no need to wear make up, all you gotta do is smile more :D

• dude just stay away from those retarded apps,,, horrible for your self esteem
    you are not a comodity for a bunch of people to examine and pass judgment on !

most girls on those apps bend over backwards to look pretty... you look like a normal real woman
    guys' eyes are used to seeing girls trying to look like celebrities, thats why a real regular woman would look below average

• You're actually gorgeous. Guys say anything, just like women. This won't be the first time you'll get called ugly. Just let it fall to the side when it happens.. know your worth honey.

• Yeah you are. Sorry.

• of course u're not ugly! don't listen to what guys say. they're all dicks!

• We are not all dicks
      I would never call a girl like that
      And about her she looks so fine she is pretty and u r not fat
      If u think so just go to gym to keep ur body in shape 😉

• all guys are dicks whether u like to admit it or not!