What do you people think about natural redheads?

As a natural redhead myself I noticed that there tend to be two types of people: the ones that absolutely love natural red hair and the ones that hate it with passion. We do also have to deal with all kinds of stereotypes, comments and jokes based on our appearance, especially in school (kids can be so cruel).
But what do you people think about redheads in general (the natural ones that usually come with light eyes, fair skin and freckles)? Do you like natural red hair on people? Do you think they're evil, soulless demons? Witches & wizzards? Or do you think nothing in particular?
Let me know what you all think :)

• Redheads! 😍
  • Redheads? 😐
  • Redheads.. 😖

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh you know it girl ! I LOOOOOOOVE them ;-)

• I am a redhead myself by the way. But I kinda lost my color with time. I am now more blonde/brown. That's why I wear my beard, it's still a beautiful orange :-)

• Haha I know ^^
      I'm more orange than red actually but then most natural redheads are so that's kinda normal I think :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m probably biased, I’m a redhead, but I think redheads are awesome! What I’ve noticed is guys are either into dark, blonde, or strangely obsessed with redheads. I don’t know if it’s because redheads aren’t “the norm” but it seems like most guys I come across like dark hair and light eyes in their “perfect girl”. It’s a tough world for the redheads lol. The girl in the picture is absolutely gorgeous!

• I noticed that, too!
      It's like people either won't look at you at all and won't even consider you as a potential partner or they are obsessed and so 'in love'.. Anyways we gotta love ourselves if nobody else really does ^^

• You don't like it when men like redheads? Well sorry then... cause both of you ladies look AWESOME ! 😍😉

• it's different when the guy is a redhead himself I guess ^^ @JuicyBrain

What Guys Said 9

• Being Irish I have support the redhead - We even have a festival in Ireland celebrating the natural redhead. I looked it up it just finished 21/23 aug
    http://www.redheadconvention.com

• I'm half Irish! :D
      I don't live in Ireland though but tbh every time I visit Ireland I found us redheads to be just as rare as everywhere else..

• That is very true - So many genetic influences in Ireland - The natural redhead probably has celtic genes in them or maybe a touch of viking

• I find that guys like redhead girls more than girls like redhead guys, obviously not a rule, just m experiences. While the dyed dark red hair is admittedly sexy, I do prefer the natural ginger. My last girlfriend had long thick ginger hair and it was very attractive to me, especially with her green eyes.

• I never really noticed, to be honest. But when I see a girl with fire-engine red hair, I admit I'm more than a little bit 'interested' in her.

• Until now, my granddaughter <3 is a natural redhead (but she's only 2 months old , thus that might change) :)

• aww, congratulations on being a granddad then!
      I think I already had red hair as a baby and in my case it stayed so it might as well for your granddaughter :)

• I see them as natural people who like their natural hair color. Good just like others.

• In high school I absolutely fell in love with a redheaded girl.
    So sweet, so beautiful, great personality.
    A side note, I do have a few redheaded cousins
    I love redheaded women, so beautiful ;)

• I love them 😍
    Wish i date a redhead girl 😃

• Red Hair fair skin... HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Throw in small perky breasts and it becomes cold shower time

• ehhh I'm a brunette type of guy

What Girls Said 6

• Love it ❤ Especially girls, a lot of them look so beautiful with their red hair. I love that girl's who's in the pic hair, when it's curly like that looks even cooler. I'm kinda jelly of redheads tbh.

• Haha I used to be jealous of brunettes, especially when they were fair skinned as well because I thought it made their skin look sooo flawless! I do like redhair on others though and I'm starting to accept it on myself a little more now! :)

• Just what I thought but there are surprisingly many people who believe it's reasonable in our day and age to think that red haired people are descendants of hell lol but whatever :P

• They need to knock some sense into themselves hahah 😄

• I love red hair on women but on most men don't. I prefer dark hair/blonde men. I have natural blonde hair but last month dyed the underneath a copper red and i'm in love. I'm eventually going to dye my whole head.

• Also both of my grandmothers are natural red heads :)

I have pale skin and freckles with blue eyes and the red around my face really makes my eyes pop. Hence why I'm dying my whole head soon.

• That's fair enough and I think red hair might really suit you then :)
      I often dyed my hair to brown because I didn't like the red anymore but the red always ended up coming through so all the hair dye really did was make my hair a little darker, kind of auburn but I'm thinking of finally going back to red again which is why I'm asking this question :)

• Well the girls are really pretty. I have yet to come across an attractive guy with red hair. I see them on tumblr all the time but I haven't seen one in real life.

• I don't have any particular thoughts about them.

• not my thing, but its my opinion

• she is probably the cutest human on this earth <3 <3 is she even real <3 omg lol

and i would marry that dude xD hehe

want both basically xD

• haha that's why I chose them as a representation of us redheads :D