Makeup or no makeup?

Do guys like girl with a full face of makeup or just totally natural (like absolutely no concealer or anything)? I personally have no idea how to apply makeup, and I'm 17 haha. I was wondering if maybe I should start wearing it. I don't feel self confidant with my natural face or anything (I know some people do), but I'm not sure haha.

Updates:
Sorry haha. I meant to put "I don't feel self conscious about my face"

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I see women at best when they have a little bit of makeup. Just a touch of some light stuff and that's all.

2|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Boys rarely know what they're talking about when it comes to make up
    http://youtu.be/fyeTJVU4wVo

Just wear what makes you happy. If you're happy with nothing, wear nothing. If you want to wear everything then wear everything.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• Very often makeup really does improve a girls look. But I still prefer them without it. Even if they look good, the ones with a lot of makeup are just not usually my type. Old beat up blue jeans, t-shirt, no makeup, nothing fancy with the hair, just the basics - nothing more is needed.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like a light/subtle make up or none at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the raw girl if im dating her. but if its just another girl im fine with what ever she wants

1|0
    0|0
  • I think people look better without paint on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly I dread people who wear make-up.
    I like it natural. At least most of the time. Unless there is a very weird scar or something that looks off. I prefer women don't wear make up.

Keep up the good work

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women who wear either no makeup, or a small amount to accent their natural features.

1|0
    0|0
  • No makeup is always better in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a massive fan of no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually love a girl with makeup on i find most girls ugly without it

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• No make up lol
    I never wear it... well, in very very special cases, like prom night lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Most guys can't tell when you're wearing "light" makeup (ex: BB cream, mascara, a light blush and a little lipstick) - they just think you look naturally pretty. So if you feel better wearing makeup, do it.
    I know how it feels like - I've had this problem for a few years, but with time you realize you don't need any of that.
    Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just eyeliner at school or going somewhere. also lol @Mesonfielde XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural looking makeup goes a long way

1|0
    0|0
  • the less makeup the better

0|0
    0|0