Rate me? Girls or guys?

Okay, so please be honest, and also list some tips for me to improve my appearance, thanks in advance.
by the way, I'm not wearing any makeup in these photos so any tips on makeup would be great.

rate me? Girls or guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, are you old enough to be on the internet unsupervised?

What Guys Said 23

• TeenageIllegalGirl/10

• You look very cute and sweet and pretty and and and... hahaa I don't know anything about make-up but you look beautiful without. I like girls who don't wear any make-up!

• you focus too much on appearance and it won't serve you well, Why do you need confirmation from guys, I don't mean me, I'm like your grandfather, but guys slightly older than you , I am positive your family has told you , that you are beautiful, but you don't believe them, because they are your family and have to say that , Your parents are 100% right
    Change nothing.

• You're young and very pretty and going to be a drop dead gorgeous heart breaking lady👍. No improvement need as obviously you're naturally lovely. You have a natural skin color glow that's to be envied. List tips? Girls should take tips from you on how to be naturally pretty. Don't think you can help then though cuz you were born that way😊👍

• I think you look very pretty - The bottom pic particulary nice.

• Nothing. You are young and pretty and still growing. Nothing to change here. Blessed with natural beauty.

• You're really cute, I honestly can't think of anything that you should change.

• You are beautiful !
    Your little sister looks adorable lol

• SuperCute (but young-looking)/10
    Nothing to improve.
    Myu best make-up tips:
    Don't wear any. There's nothing it could improve.

• I think you dont need make up for nothing, you are nice like you are.
    Nice and good looking girl, boys will chace you some years later. xD

• Asian/10
    .,

• You look cute. I like the pictures where you smile best.

Let me guess, are you 17 years old? Tell me if I'm right or not, cuz i want to know if i can guess ages lol

• You are cute, just stay healthy and focus on school and your looks will develop naturally and it'll eventualky be fair to describe you as sexy. Don't try to force anything

• very beautiful and sexy.
    nothing to worry about

no need for makeup, you look perfect without, especially on the 3rd picture.

• qt, smile is nice so dont really change shit

• You're still young so your face will have time to mature and look more like a grown lady.

• You're a p

• You are extremely cute! But I have a thing for Asian girls haha

• omg very beautiful 10 out 10

• you look natural and pretty cute...

• Very pretty, natural beauty nothing needs to be done

• you are beautiful and should message me

• Wow you look great!

What Girls Said 9

• you are such a cute little lady! you do not need any make up at all doll face. Make up messes up your skin and actually makes you look older the more you use it please don't mess your skin up leave that for when you are a bit older honey. Enjoy being a kid and don't worry about things like that. if you do feel like you need a little something more just get your eyebrows shaped up a bit and a little bit of lip gloss, that's all you need. you have natural beauty my queen.

• you are absolutely beautiful. you shouldn't ever want to improve your appearance except for wearing a coat of confidence in yourself. don't ever let anyone tell you you aren't beautiful.

• Wow, you are really beautiful!! Even more so considering you have no makeup on.

• You already look very nice. But if you wanted to use makeup you should buy black liquid eyeliner, mascara, peach blush, and a warm mauve tinted lip balm/coral lipgloss.

• you look good you have nothing to worry about

• You are very pretty but be careful with these older guys on this site.

• You are so pretty! when you grow up you'll be stunning. I don't think you need makeup.

• Very pretty, love the third picture <3

• You're super cute except the last picture. Not a cute pose for you