How do you guage how attractive you are?

Like if you're a good looking person, how do you know how good looking you are? How do you tell the difference between just the start of attractive, to moderately attractive, to being flat out hot guns blazing?

more so if you're a guy and you dont want to put pictures up.

so girls do you react differently between them?
guys that know, how do you tell the difference or if you actually know then how do you know?

And i can't tell a good looking guy from an ugly one, so i can't look in the mirror and gauge how attractive i am.

Most Helpful Girl

• i just look in the mirror and see if i like what i see.

• What if you didn't know what makes a person goodlooking in your gender?

• i dont care about what "makes" someone good looking. i like what i see, and thats what matters.

• Its not a confidence issue, its more curiousity

Most Helpful Guy

• I am very wary of creating a universal scale - Everyone has different tastes- I may say a guy is hot/handsome and next person might say meh just average.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I treat guys the same if they're jerks i'll ignore them if they're nice I'll talk to them. Yes you should be attracted to your spouse/bf but I believe it should be more on an emotional level. So, no I treat all men the same. Unless I'm in a relationship with them, then they're special and I flirt.

• i don't really think about this.. i am average. and i am fine with it..

What Guys Said 2

• Think of a girl who you think is in your league.
    Rate her out of 10.
    That's what you most likely are.

• I gauge it by how women react to me. Going by that I'm nothing special to look at but if I get the chance to talk I'm a rock star.