Do you think a 36DD is too big?

i feel self causious like is this too big? I hate going bra shopping cause I hate that sometimes they dont carry my size..

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they are too big I think they are just right and sexy, personally i just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you should celebrate your body! It's your temple ☺️

What Guys Said 16

• 36DD is quite big but it is not ginormous - Don't worry

• Nope. Its fine

• Nothing is too big for me sweetheart

• Don't be silly that's a fun size

• I think that's probably the ideal size. Big, but not too big. Just perfectly delicious. Seriously, 34DD-36DD is my ideal.

• Nope and never will be

• No it's perfect

• are there saggy

• too big for what?

• For guys if you're in shape and have giant boobs, no boob is too big.

• no, but thats too goood:))

• My opinion on this matter is, it's too big if it interferes with your life style.

• Nope, sounds great to me.

• Great size! If the band is going to be a 36, the boobs may as well be DDs! How do they fit your figure?

• They're big as fuck, but we can work with em.

• Do you have back pain

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on your frame, but that is on the bigger size either way. That's not a bad thing, though, unless they're causing you back troubles or pain.

• Unless you have back pain then no. Also depending on height and frame size it won't actually look big.

• It's just perfect for you. :)

• Well I would say yes but that's around my size as well so don't take it too harshly. I just don't like my size and wish I was smaller.

• depends how heavy set you are

• Well if I compare myself with you yes, cause I am an A cup...

• You think that's too big? Try being a DDD Which is my size and go shopping