Do you think a 36DD is too big?

i feel self causious like is this too big? I hate going bra shopping cause I hate that sometimes they dont carry my size..

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they are too big I think they are just right and sexy, personally i just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you should celebrate your body! It's your temple ☺️

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• 36DD is quite big but it is not ginormous - Don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is too big for me sweetheart

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be silly that's a fun size

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's probably the ideal size. Big, but not too big. Just perfectly delicious. Seriously, 34DD-36DD is my ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and never will be

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • are there saggy

0|1
    1|0
  • too big for what?

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys if you're in shape and have giant boobs, no boob is too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but thats too goood:))

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion on this matter is, it's too big if it interferes with your life style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sounds great to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great size! If the band is going to be a 36, the boobs may as well be DDs! How do they fit your figure?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're big as fuck, but we can work with em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have back pain

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on your frame, but that is on the bigger size either way. That's not a bad thing, though, unless they're causing you back troubles or pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you have back pain then no. Also depending on height and frame size it won't actually look big.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just perfect for you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I would say yes but that's around my size as well so don't take it too harshly. I just don't like my size and wish I was smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how heavy set you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I compare myself with you yes, cause I am an A cup...

0|0
    0|0
  • You think that's too big? Try being a DDD Which is my size and go shopping

0|0
    0|0