Am I pretty? Please rate 1-10? Judging from when you were 14?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are pretty and you shouldent worry so much what other people think of you.

Your time in school will go much better if you are able to heed this advice:

Do not try to make people like you, rather express yourself freely (but kindly), this way you will filter out the people you are naturally compatible with and the ones you are not.

When making friends and even forming relationships your goal should never been to impress anyone. Yes you will attract some haters but the friendships and relationships you do make will be that much better because you never how to worry about "not being good enough" and you will know that they like you for who you naturally are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• You look adorable :-)

• For 13 you look very cute so be happy.

• Yep. You'll be even better looking in a few years too.

• If I called you cute/pretty, I'd sound like a pedo. So I'll tell you this, you look fine for your age. Plus you got so much growing to do which means your look is gonna change five years from now.

• aww your a cute young girl cheer up butter cup

• When I was 14 every girl was pretty so I'm no help to you.

• Your pretty 8

• you look good for your age

• 9/10 verry pretty lol for your age

• You're gorgeous. You have great hair, a nice face, and those nice movie star, pouty lips. hmu

• Girl you are beautiful. You have nothing to worry about trust me. In a couple of years time the boys will be chasing you. You actually look like a younger version of a friend of mine

• I've seen you ask a few times how you look. Be confident ok? You look like a really sweet girl. Believe in yourself :)

• You look like a majority of 14yo girl, so yeah, you're pretty (sound like pedophile thing... XD)

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't changed since I was 14 :) so I will let you judge me!

However I do feel pouty pics are not something you want to portray... being classy is much sexier than trying to act sexy and the duck pout is not good...

• Do your parents know you're posting pictures of your face online?

• You are very pretty!