Im I not good enough for guys?

I don't know why this is but I've never been approached by a guy or asked out. I've never even been on a date. I don't know why. I think all the time it's because am a heavier girl but I don't know I just want a boyfriend... Is it that I'm not what guys look for? What do guys think of me when they see me am I just not good enough.
Im I not good enough for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look friendly to me we can be friends till that be patient and have faith. Someone will like you as you are.

What Guys Said 29

• I think that you would be the ideal girl for a guy. Some guys, like me, would be shy to approach a girl. Other guys are closed minded and perfectionists obsessed with a specific figure (a small group I hope).

• stop, everyone feels this way at one point, at ur age its common, your 18, wait till collage there will be a lot of guys that are different, i wouldt doubt if i knew guys that would like u, there are plenty of guys who like prefer or dont care if a girl is heavy.

• tust me u know how bad it can hurt but it will be ok once u expand ur horizons nd meet more people

• Do YOU ever approach guys? I know it's not the cliche for a girl to approach a guy but in my opinion, you can't complain about being single all your life if you expect the guy to do all the work. I never had a girlfriend or even a kiss until I was 23 years old and I tried numerous times despite being extremely shy and awkward.

• You got lots of potential. Beautiful eyes, nice skin, perfect hair. Hit the gym hard for 3 months in a row and you will become stunning. It's only 3 months of your life and then you'll just have to maintain it.

• I think you look lovely.

• I think you look great !
    It's sad... If I could, I would sweep you off your feet.
    You're cute !

• You ARE definetly cute! And could be even my ideal type, just lose a little bit of weight! Please?

• TBH... Id date you your pretty and you sound very sincere.

• That is if you can deal with the fact im 5'11" and korean and probably dont live anywhere close to you.

• That's okay with me lol. I appreciate your input anyway

• You just haven't meet the right man yet, be patient your beautiful girl, I'm sure mr right will show up in your life when you least expect it.

• I know plenty of men and women that have never been in a relationship just like you. Be sure to find people that except you for you.

• You are fine? If you lost weight it would make you happy and you would be surrounded by guys 24/7

• we, well i personally dont want someone who just wants a boyfriend. get to know them first, don't meet a guy just to be his girlfriend..

• It is definitely because you are big. And WHY NOT JUST ASK A GUY OUT? DAMN IT, and women want to be taken seriously.

• Get yourself on a dating site or app most guys are too shy to just approach girls in person

• I don't know why you don't get guys after you. From your pics I'd have no problem at all going out with you. Wish I could be of more help

• you look like a friendly beautiful young lady :)

• u look fine

• Most probably because you are insecure and shy, so never asked any guy.

• I think you look beautiful. But do try wearing some girly clothes. Jeans and sure do not suit you.

• I'd ask you out if I were younger.

• Not bad looking, i would give it to you😏

• I think they all must be intimidated by your beauty!!, your a stunner :)

• you are nice actually

• You may be lovely cute and nothing is wrong with that, except nobody wants to fuck it.
    Man are visual, watch movie 'The Ugly Truth' you will know changes you need.

• Personally there's nothing wrong with you, a lot of guys tend to only want those bitchy popular girls because well sex, there's a lot of guys me included that rather not go with that crowd.

Hell, I'd date you :)

• you do look a bit chubby but its not a deal breaker. what puts me of most here is what you are wearing. you look like you came straight out of an 80s glam boyband

• Not trying to be mean but it's likely cuz you're "heavier".

• I'm going to be blunt but If I'm not you might live in denial and never improve, you need to lose weight and guy will like you. you have a pretty face but you are well a bit hmmm how do I sayd this without being offensive "overweight"

nothing the gym can't fix

• I wouldn't date you but I would show you a awsome night

• there are guys that just dont want a relationship right now and that they just want friends... they want to focus on other things... im a guy who doesn't really want a relationship because im focusing on school, future, gym and friendships

What Girls Said 7

• You are very pretty and dude its not even your weight really, but guys your age aren't that prone to relationships and if they are, it won't last long in many cases. There are a lot of factors and its left up to chance. Working out and slimming up would help I guess if you want. All kinds of girls have boyfriends. Its really left up to chance and luck, compatibility. And guys can be chicken shit scared when they think about approaching a girl

• I think you're pretty. If I was a guy, I'd check if you have a good personality. Maybe change your style? I think you're going for a hipster look but maybe try something that will make you feel confident and something that will make YOU think that you're hot. Stay confident and you'll feel the difference.

• you look good be patient

• Honey guys are not good enough for you

• I feel you girl.

• Your clothes dont suit you :(

• Guys are stupid. If your a good person then you will attract positive energy into your life, just be patient, stop looking and he will come to you, eventually.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Life is not a romance novel. Don't listen to her. Life ISN'T like that. Your prince charming won't magically show up. HAHAHAHAHAHA

This woman will never find a good man.

• How so you know she will never find a good man? There's plenty of them in the world, obviously your not one of them. Stop being butt hurt just because your a loser.