Ways to make myself more attractive?

I was hoping for tips to make myself more attractive. Maybe more eye makeup? Wear cover up? Draw on my eye brows? Style my hair a certain way or dye it? I didn't put a filter or anything on this so this is unedited.
Ways to make myself more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should get a proper photoshoot done with a professional photographer.

You are naturally beautiful. However, your face isn't symmetrical - the right side (eyes, nose, cheek) is generally bigger than the left. A professional photographer will be able to play around with a few poses and tell you which side is more photogenic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um you're already attractive :) only your eyebrows I think are too thin.

What Guys Said 23

• You won't believe it anyways when I tell you this because Im like that too. But you're perfectly fine.

• Honestly I find you very attractive as you are - I don't think you need to change much

• I really don't know how
    I mean you look absolutely stunning as is!
    Uhm maybe you could wear a pretty dress lol
    But other than that you are beautiful 😊

• Are you kidding? Do nothing because you're already at a very high level of attractiveness. You don't need any more makeup. You're perfectly beautiful the way you are

• You look fine in this picture and you're already really attractive.

• You don't need to do anything actually. You're very attractive the way you are.

• You look fine as you are. Keep it natural, stay healthy.

• The attractiveness is in the eyes.

• Make - up makes women look older, don't do it.
    If you do, just a tad bit eye-liner would work xoxo.

Although you're making me tilt my head, to work on this post, I want you and the readers to know, I am 100% completely fine with my tilted head.

• Just a little makeup/mascara and a little tease of your hair is all it should take.
    But I think you look great already.

• You are perfect just the way you are

• you do not need nothing you are already beatiful but if you wanna more attractice you should wear a black pantyhose under this dress

• If you are happy with the way you look then you don't need a guy to answer this. I think you are very beautiful. But you need to be happy with you first, nothing is more attractive than a confident women.

• Those eyes are enough

• put a smile upon your face

• you're pretty high up there already

• Perfectly attractive already.

• wear good outfit.

• Good looking say as hot as you are no need to change anything lol

• you look pretty good. but maybe a better hairstyle would make you look even better.

• Be 10 years older.

• To be more attractive in my eyes, darker skin. Any level of melanin higher than your own would be a great improvement to me. If you could do it naturally. But that's not possible, so disregard. That didn't make any sense😕

• Blond lower cut top shorter skirt

What Girls Said 6

• More attractive? Wtf, you're fucking gorgeous already.

• This is a fucking joke right?
    What more could you possibly do? You could be a freaking model.

• it's so hard to believe, how so many girls are unaware of their looks...
    are you fishing for a compliment?
    you look fine as is

• I'm not fishing for complements haha. I'm leaving for college so I could like completely redo my look. I just don't have idea what to do

• if it's just a redo, you can just change up your hair style, experiment with colored contact lenses, different fashions, or get some highlights

• Oh my gosh! U r just great... You dont need anything, Just have a perfect and idealistic attitude (not dominating to others) be an individual... Find ur identity! People will find u more attractive!! U have got great eyes friend... You look similar to Imogen Poots

• Try face masks. They make ur skin look more radiant

• You look pretty , just the way you are :)