Do I have a masculine face? Some people seem to confuse my gender could it be my short pixie haircut? Or is it my face? Or both?

Do I have a masculine face ? Some people seem to confuse my gender could it be my short pixie haircut? Or is it my face ? Or both ?

• Yes
  • No
Damn it ! Mexican and a girl that looks like a boy lol God damn what is my purpose in life?
Thank you for your honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a combination of face and hair

Most Helpful Girl

• nope you don't look masculine at all

• Thats what I thought but I guess not oh well.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I can see why people get confused, because of your hairstyle and your face. Anyways you look good, a little fat yes but good.

• Thanks ill work on my fatness.

• Short hair definitely dosent help you look female. But to me you dont look like you have masculine face. Maybe where you from it does, but in my country males look very macho :)

• Hahah okay thanks but I look macho to most people lol

• I think the face is feminine maybe try longer hair again

• Lose some weight, get a cooler haircut and you're fine.

• Yes longer hairs will help.

• yeah you look like a fat mexican boy

• Yeah I see it oh well and I am hispanic.

• And fat

What Girls Said 7

• Your eyebrows need some attention and a little natural eye make up would make you look much more feminine if you are worried :) x

• Im scared of plucking or waxing my wybrows thats why They are bushy but ill go with a professional thank you.

• Go for the initial appointment with a pro then tweeze em as they come back in :)

U have pretty eyes n once u make them a focus nobody will mistake u x

• Not really. I have a masculine face. Yours looks feminine and you have nice eyes. Maybe it's just the hair. Not too many girls can pull off the pixie look.

• Thank you. I know I used to have long wavy thick hair and I was bored of it I wanted a new look and so I cut all my hair lol I guess it was a mistake but good thing it will grow.

• You look like a pretty girl to me! If you want to grow your hair, then do but only do it for yourself, not for other people.

• Thank you you're so kind 😊

• Its the hair. Youd look better with longer hair. Not everyone can get away with short hair

• i don't think you look like a boy, it's just bcoz your short haircut. try to grow it longer and you'll look amazing ;)

• With your face, it will look nice if you grow your hair

• Yes thats what I'm waiting for but it will take a lot of time for it to grow.

• it's a combination of both. that face can look feminine with long hair, we'd just assume that you're a girl that does not pay attention at all to her looks.

and with short hair, as you have it now, your face looks like a child boy who's growing yet. especially since you have no makeup at all.

• Lol okay Ill try make up 👍