Opinions on my body? How to improve? (Pictures)?

Opinions on my body?  How to improve?  (Pictures)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Body looks good. Ass looks amazing. Boobs are a little small for my taste but I could live with that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 49

• Absolutely nothing to improve. Thanks now I have to masturbate

• Just tone up a bit. do lots of cardio and body resistance based exercises like jogging, push ups, sit ups, squats etc.

Don't lift any heavy weights, it's actually bad for you.

• I lose weight too easily and I really like my weight where its at. I might even want to gain a little bit. So not a lot of Cardio for me

• Just do the resistance exercises then. if you gain weight, you want it to be muscle, not fat. just some light muscle will do you good. You wouldn't end up ripped or anything, you'll just tighten up a bit.

• Thank you for the tips

• Sweet body!!

Maybe squats/thrusts/weights to get more of a bubble butt.

• Strengthen your back if you can't stand up straight without effort.

• Looks good to me - You should be happy with your look

• That ass...

• For starters you're already sexy, but if you want to be sexier and appeal to me more, I guess working out to get more lean and tone and you'll develop more of a bubble butt. But as you are now I'd still date and make love to a girl with your body so no rush nor are improvements necessary. Hope that helps answer your question

• Who the fu** took these pictures of you?

• Its alright as it is. You're fine. Please dont get plastic surgery or something stupid like this.

• i wouldn't say there was anything wrong with your body, if you want anything to be better, try toning up your stomach but in all honesty your perfect as you are

• nice... but don't post for attention...

• You have a hot body. I am sure that all of the men are happy that you posted this, and most of the girls are jealous. If you don't realize that you look smoking hot, then maybe you need to work on your self esteem and self image (just a suggestion). You're smoking hot.

• A lot of guys are saying that I just look ok or my boobs are too small and a couple have even said I was fat. One guy said I need to lose ten pounds off my stomach alone which is ridiculous because I don't have stomach fat.

I just feel like society expects way too much of girls. I feel like if I don't look like a photo shopped model then I'm unattractive.

• Do you think that all of the men posting such comments are ripped and handsome? Men that post such comments are morons who do not live in reality with me. You look great. You look sexy. You have a hot bod. You need to work on your self confidence. Feel free to PM me if you want.

• Assuming that really IS your body, then I wouldn't do a thing.

• It's a regular body but really I didn't need to see all that

• Nice body I wouldn't change a thing:)

• Alright, your boobs ARE WAY TOO SMALL. You need to lose about ten pounds on your stomach. Your ass is perfect just the way it is. Your arms are too fat. Dress in lingerie when with your boyfriend.

• I don't have nearly that much weight on my stomach. Like I can barely pinch any fat on it. so I don't know what you're on about with that

• No, women just look better with double c or d. Just like guys look better with muscles and height

• No such thing as a double c lol.
      Dd yes but no cc.

I see, that's your personal preference and I respect that

• You have an okay body. Hit those squats and lunges for a bigger butt.

• That is hot. Great body, nothing to improve in my opinion.

• Do more squats for a bigger butt.

• I'd hit that regardless of the superficial phreaks in here 😋

• u can do cardio and get a fit body but u look good the way u are.. if u wanna loog great go exercise or keep doing it

• You've got nothing to worry yourself about.
    You look absolutely amazing, nice stomach and butt , your breasts are nice and perky.
    I'd say if you're going to the gym keep it up.

• You have a very nice body. I would lift, put on some lean mass, get some definition. Muscle is in and you are already thin and looking great!

• Just work it out to improve. You're sexy.

• It looks great. Very sexy. Try to keep it just like that.

• how 2 improve: let me have it kthx

• I think it's very sexy! Beautiful shape

• You can always tone up your stomach and butt is always helpful, I still say your body is perfect the way it is.

• I don't think you have to worry about your body.

• Your body is perfect, abasoultley amazing
    I would suggest maybe squats for you bum but that it

• oh my
    thank you for posting this :D

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 9

• You look hot and I'm pretty sure you know it.

• You may think that but everyone can improve somehow, there's def parts I don't like

• you look great.. nothing to worry about.

• seems perfect to me

• Your body looks perfect

• hey your butt looks like mine a bit lol

• thi might sound weird but GAG is not a porn site... reported

• I wish I had your body! :'(

• It's obvious you know you look fine when you show butt pictures like that. You just want to show off for guys.

• I'm anon. Showing off gets me nowhere.
      Overall I'm okay with it, but there are things I don't like. I'm asking for opinions on what could be improved and how. As I said toanother user, we can all improve

• If you read the responses a lot have said my boobs are too small and some say I'm fat in certain places. Which I expected to get.
      Every girls insecurities are valid...

• It's perfect the way it is!