I cam across this picture and thought that her face is perfect. I'm so jealous right now. xD What do you think when you see her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fabulous - Great facial bone structure

Most Helpful Girl

• She's gorgeous. I really love people's bone structure. It's odd how fascinated I get lol

What Guys Said 21

• Gorgeous, like an African barbie doll :) I mean that as a compliment

• Yea she is beautiful

• Yes, she is very attractive model xD

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

She is not perfect. She is merely good-looking at best.

• I don't see any perfection. Looks fake.

• So do all of the other models in the world, but no one says a bad word about them when they're posted. o- o

• I see an African.

• She's a model from Ghana if I remember correctly so you're right.

• I don't know not my type, objectively she is beautiful but i don't like the look personaly

• She's beautiful, but her mouth reminds me of Kanye West and now I cannot unsee it ! :-(

• She's pretty yes but far from perfect, her eyes are too small and a little too far apart:)
    Though I'm being shallow as f%$#k now, also the picture is photoshopped.
    Now I've seen your picture asker and as I see it you look pretty and a lot less fake then she does. But seeing as you seem to want to be found scary or try to make us belive that you want that, It seems I have failed you.. forgive me.

• Nooooooope. Not perfect. At all.

• No her face is actually very ugly

• sometimes it´s so perfect, it´s boring xD

• She looks nice... but really perfect?

• It's OK, just another overdone photoshopped picture

• I think too much photoshop. Pretty but yeah

• I really dont like her but she's pretty

• Just ewwww.

• Too black haha

• How can someone be to black?

• It really is. :/

• how can skin skin colour not weigh in to something that is impossible to reach anyway

• A little better than average maybe.

• What do you think would make her above average?

• But she looks less exotic which is what I liked about her. o:

• De gustibus non est disputandem.

• I always think I wonder how she'd look in a normal picture without loads of makeup.

• I think she'd still look nice.

• Other than she's probably wearing makeup in all of her pictures and it's likely they are photoshopped.

• Meh... probably, but she has a good bone structure and symmetrical face which you can't say for a lot of people so it works with the make-up she has on.

• I'm not into black women.

What Girls Said 11

• She reminds me of @mooky6 for some reason except she's a black version of her.

• She is beautiful! I'm sure you are just as lovely.

• She's so gorgeous 😍😍😍

• wow! she looks amazing, whoever she is!

• She's beautiful but I think she has quite a resting bitchface lol scary 🙈

• Wow.. She's gorgeous. I love her facial structure. It is indeed perfect <3

• I think she is gorgeous, but I am not that bad as well ;)😄😆

• Yes she is very pretty.

• I don't know... I hate altered photos that seem unnatural and i see no beauty in anything that is fixed! I find perfection in an flawed photo that has no retouching to be honest...

What do I think when i see that photo? I think two words... Fake/photoshop
    none which contain the word beauty in it.

• Most, if not all model nowadays have photo shopped pictures. Victoria secret models are often photo shopped and they never get this much negativity as i'm seeing in the comment section. xD

• That's because nobody is asking them to be rated or critiqued? haha but ask me and i will.

They are just posted, we look at what they're advertising and decide if we want to buy such garment or not.. not so much criticizing the models, because we're not being asked... as oppose to your post, which is intended only and solely for that purpose... is it not? What goes through my mind when I see that photo? Fakeness..

• Honestly, I like her make up.
    And I think you might need some glasses. Not saying she's ugly, but perfect face? I've seen much more beautiful faces in person, according to my own judgement, of course.

• She's ugly. That's the only thing that crossed my mind.

• Nah, they look pretty average face wise to me. Now if you had said something about Emma Watson, and a young Sandra Bullock then I'd be able to agree with you. o. o

• Yucks, I find Emma Watson unattractive.