Which girl is prettier?

Which girl is prettier, left or right? (See profile pic) thanks x

Most Helpful Guy

• I seem to have missed pic sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither, because you posted about these two girls before and talked about how they're your friends to talk smack about each other behind each others backs which is so ugly.

• Wtf are you talking about

• They were normal pictures, one of them was in a yellow room or maybe outside and it could have just been the sun, but there was yellow, I don't remember much about the other one except for the face, and that she was on the bottom of the two pictures. It was only close ups of the faces, and both girls were blondies with the exact same faces as the ones in your picture.

• you must be mixed up it wasn't us

What Guys Said 9

• I guess both look good but left one is more attractive and I guess it's because of her untied hair 😶?
    Anyways both are pretty 😊 cute

• Left wins this round

• Both are pretty. The personality shall you two have shall prevail.

• I like the right one.

• left for me

• 0|0
  • I think it's kinda unfair of you to ask strangers to compare you to your friend (or maybe sister? you do look similar). how would your relationship with her change if it turned out that most guys find her more attractive? and what would happen if you "win" this competition? would you give her a hard time for it? does she even know that you're doing this?

• Neither, you're both 17.

*puke*

• I'll say the one on the left, but the picture isn't really fair anyway.

• Why isn't it fair

• You can see way more of the girl on the left than the girl on the right.

• It would probably be fairer if two separate pictures were used, but what do I know? :)

What Girls Said 1

• The one on the left. The other one looks masculine.