I can't believe people when they tell me I'm pretty?

I dont know guys and girls always tell me I'm so beautiful and I should be a model and I just never believe them. One

of my guys friends the other day said to my other friend "its insane how beautiful she is" meaning me and I knew he meant it because its not like we're dating or he likes me so he had to say that he just said it but I dont believe them and advice for self confidence. That's one of my senior picturs which i absolutely hate by the way I hate photos of myself I NEVER take selfies because I just feel like I dont love myself enough. I'm a senior in highschool by the way. I know it seems odd

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pretty, sure. And I'm not really into black chicks, either. Even beyonce is just kinda meh to me (although I find Rhianna hoooooooooot). You're definitely above average where black chicks are concerned, in my opinion, and if you worked on some clothes and makeup, you could bump your hotness scale up another 1-3 points. It's not hard for me to believe that a different guy would think it was insane how beautiful you are. Guys don't really say that kind of thing unless it's true, I don't think. Especially online. They're very harsh online. Like me.

Just remember, another man's trash is another man's treasure (by no means calling you trash, at all, at all: just using the concept). In other words, what someone else finds ugly, another will find infinitely beautiful. (that's what I'm counting on...)

Especially if you live in the U. S., don't compare yourself with white standards of beauty. The country is 75% white, so it's only natural that white girls would be the preferred standard of beauty. I hear that said quite often, and there are still black standards of beauty in the U. S., but they shouldn't matter to you either. Society is pretty harsh on women for their appearance, as it is men for their occupations. What matters is what you think of yourself. Accept what just is, and change what you can. If you lack in one area, that's *okay*. You can make up for it in a different area.

And, I'm pretty much an asshole, so I'd tell you if I thought differently. Doesn't matter to me. If someone asks, I tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother has a serious phobia about having photos taken. His profile pic about 8 years ago is the latest we know of. I have told him I'm sure there is a more recent one I've seen somewhere.

About you! This pic is lovely. You are very attractive. You have a face that says you have a lovely personality to match! I know my little bruv would agree, but he's already taken. I just don't know how to convince you that you are so pretty. I wish I could!

What Guys Said 13

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

You should never let anyone apart from yourself define how good-looking you are. However, it would be foolish to ignore what other people think of you. It would be a wise thing for you to accept and acknowledge other people's opinions about you as what they think.

• And just why won't you believe or think that you're pretty? What's driving you back?

• http://i.imgur.com/P4K8end.jpg

Well i was interested to see what this would look like if the color was brought out. In my opinion, i think you have that warm look that i could see in a magazine shot or something along those lines.

• You do look very pretty - It is okay to believe your friends

• I'd be proud if you were my daughter. :)

• you could be the most perfect model ever. your so very super beautiful. you have legs of a goddess. very cute arms and a super pretty face

• Would bang

• Why? Do you feel ugly? Dont be, you are not.

• you are looking good and models don't need that much attractive you think. by the way girls don't need that much beauty to get compliments because guys do it , girls support girls.

• You are very lovely and will continue to get so as long as you take care of yourself.

• I've worked with models who look worse than you

you ARE pretty

• OK DONT BELIEVE ME

• You are very pretty and that smile is very attractive!

What Girls Said 0