• Candice
    62% (16)41% (12)51% (28)Vote
  • Taylor
    38% (10)59% (17)49% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go with Taylor. I don't think the two photos are very good as comparison ones either... Go with two candid photos or two photoshoot photos, putting one of each creates an unfair bias :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Of course you'd pick the least attractive picture of Taylor Swift.
    I'm still choosing Taylor, so up yours! 🙍

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean in your first sentence?

• Show All
    • not going to answer me, eh? well i hope that's because you actually have something better to do and are not still browsing the site as i type this

• I was in class. And the two pictures are majorally different. You take an extremely air brushed model and then a normal picture of Taylor. See what I am saying? As for your last comment, you sound even more like a douche bag.

• I voted Taylor, because you obviously found the ugliest picture just so you could affect the votes.

3|2
    1|0
  • Why did you choose such a bad picture for taylor?

1|0
    0|0
  • Taylor!! She is gorgeous❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Candice.
    I don't understand why people adore Taylor Swift so much: her songs are nothing special, her looks are nothing special.

0|0
    0|1
    • what does her music have to do with this?

• Farewell, interpretation skills.

What Guys Said 8

• A: Picture of Candice with make-up, great lighting, and photoshop effects

B: Picture of Taylor candid with little makeup, poor lighting, and no photoshop effects.

Yeap, seems pretty fair to me. I knew this question was trouble when I walked in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like either of them at all if im honest.

But, if i had to pick, It would be taylor, Just because Candice is caked in makeup and photoshopped to fuck.

But yeah, Both are not very attractive at all to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • your reasoning is really dumb. taylor looks better to you because canice's pic has been edited?

• Show All
    • because they look better than women naturally do lol

• i know i said lol there but my comment was serious

• The pictures are not comparable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Candice is hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift is the Queen, even in non photoshop weird pic of her she looks lovely, and I don't know who the other one is, but reminds me of the pastries and cakes in the bakery.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok but have you ever had a girlfriend before?

• Show All
    • nevermind i see now that it was a stupid question because you most likely have had girlfriends before. what i probably should have asked is have you ever had a HOT girlfriend, but the answer to that is obvious.

• Nope I never had a girlfriend, neither a hot one nor a geek one, I don't know neither I ever heard about candice, yeah I am a insane fan to Taylor Swift and her work, and I have more the 1000pics of her, so I know how stunning she can look. But if you put forward 2 pics of unknown person anyone will pick candice cause she looks more beautiful and SEXY and attractive in that pic. I bet put any of the 27 pics from my Taylor Swift exclusive collect, candice won't stand a chance a total wipe out. At least in my eyes

• Taylor swift by far :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Never found Taylor Swift that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible picture of Taylor, but I like Candice better anyway.

0|0
    0|0