Honest opinions: please rate me?

Lately I've been feeling very insecure. My husband has been doing his best to help me and thought that if more than just him told me what they thought of me it would help my self esteem. That is me in my profile picture. Thank you

I do trust my husbands opinion, I really do. He just thinks it would be nice if I heard it from others too.
Ok honesty time: I'm very confident in my appearance and the kind of person that I am. There was a question on here asking GaGers truth or dare. This was my dare. Thank you for all the responses.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Little negative things to say, you're a good looking person!
    Some little details I would suggest my girl to consider:
    - The lip gloss is a little "too red" for me, closer to the natural color of the lips would be more my favourite. Which is personal of course...
    - Also for the amount of eye shadow and the size and volume of the earrings, I'm a fan of less dominant amounts or sizes.
    And of course, when you feel a little better, the smile makes a big difference :D :D

• Thanks. I honestly did this on a dare but I appreciate it 😄

• You're welcome. Hopefully this question will help you feel a little better :D

• You're a beauty. Try to see yourself in a different way. Focus on what your husband says is best about your look. You will see that you truly do look very good.

• You look good no doubt.

• You are very pretty on the picture. But a little color and a smile would have made it a bit less depressing...

• I think you look great, Honestly you don't need to worry, and your husband really seems to have your back, he must love you a great deal

• You are very pretty - Your husband is correct and a very lucky man to have such a beautiful wife.

• You're pretty, he's a lucky man.

• I don't like that you made a leading question though honestly you look good.

• Thank you. What do you mean by "leading question"?

• "is a question that suggests the particular answer". Or maybe you meant why your question is a leading question?

Well. If someone starts of by saying they're insecure about their looks and that they thought they could look for encouragement on GaG. Then they're basically begging for a "you look good". A better way to get honest answers is to post an anonymous post with a photo saying "rate this girl from 1-10" or "does this girl look good" pretending like that person isn't related to you in any way.

However I hate lying and I would maybe resort to not answering to this question if you actually were butt ugly.

• I understand that

• You should trust your husbands opinion.

• I do. He just thinks it would be nice if I heard it from others too.

• Just relex and get a tea of cup Talking with your partner :)

And you look cool some guy just like the girl attitude and bhave :)

• you are okay looking

• Well he certainly is a lucky man because you are HOT!. So go do something that fill your heart, help some veterans, animal shelter or something to improve your self because you've got the body part down.

• Honestly you look nice.

• Hard to tell from that picture, but you aren't ugly at all.

• Verrrrrry good looking. 9, you have nothing to worry about

• u are really pretty:) your husband its 100% right

• you are average at best

• "My husband has..."

Age: 21

LOOOL. You must have regrets. Happy cheating as well!

• I appreciate your concern. I'm very happy with my decisions and how my life is turning out. Cheating and divorce are not in my vocabulary.
      I did this on a dare and really couldn't care less what anyone thinks about me.

• hotalicious

What Girls Said 7