One day I will be pretty?

pretty to others but to myself. One day I will be worth more than a number on a scale. One day i will count my good deeds instead of my inches. One day I will love myself. One day I won't flinch at touch. One day i will feel comfortable in my own skin. One day I will be free to be me. One day I will forgive myself for my past mistakes. One day I will forgive but not forget. One day I will see the good and remove my tinted glasses so I can see the good in this world and not just the bad.
One day I will learn that touch can be loving and not just to exploit.
One day I will learn that my appearence does not make or break me. One day I will ceasr to judge and give myself the benefit of the doubt. Today will be the one day. Tommorow I will try again
. i am more than a victim i am a Victor.
Today is the day i will reclaim my claim to individuality today I will start the journey to heal.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are already nice btw:)

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an awesome opinion to have- learning to love yourself is much harder than it is to just be 'pretty' for somebody else. You sound like you have an awesome personality, I wish you all the best! :D
    ps. everybody is pretty in their own way. :]

What Guys Said 2

• That was a nice read. Thank you.

• I like that - A good attitude to have

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel beautiful, you're beautiful, that's all.

• I think the same way about myself