Do you think my unattractive features make me ugly?

I took this picture from where my nose is pointing, but I feel like my uneven eyes and crooked nose hurt my appearance severely. Please be honest, I want to know what people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• No one is 100% simetrical, even though you aren't some 10/10 (to say it like that), you aren't ugly = you are average, like most people on this planet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah you're okay ya got cute eyes though but your hair... wtf is up with it other than that you're dateable if that's what you're implying

• Okay awesome haha.. That is exactly what I was wondering. I had just gotten back from the gym and my hair had gotten a little messed up

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion, you look pretty average, just as BiscuitesSwag. However, beauty is very much in the eyes of the beholder, so you could get very different answers from different people.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you look fine

• Bro wth you look fine... Plus whose is that reflection in the background mirror?