Just curious, I know I'm fat so no need in pointing that out lol. Girls can be fat and confident?

Just curious, I know I'm fat so no need in pointing that out lol. Girls can be fat and confident.?

• Cute
  • MILF
  • Meh
  • I'd give you a 5

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone can have confidence no matter how they look. If you are fat but feel confident in your look then that's fantastic. Be proud of yourself for being confident.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• You're to pretty to be cute and way too young to be a MILF. I'd love to be seen in public with you

• Very cute indeed.

• Its cute.. its alright. I've seen worse. Thats not called being FAT thats just overweight. Fat would be 250 pounds or something..

• I give you a 2/10 because you do look decent but you are still fat and you said MILF, which means you have kids?

• 2|0
  • Yes I've seen fat and confident girls

• I think your cute! To answer your question, yes.

• You look pretty

• I'll be very honest in saying that you look super cute to me ! Yes you are a little overweight, but I love it !

• I'm telling very honestly, like seriously, you look cute

• You look fine to me

• You look amazing!! I love your style!

• Everyone can be confident.

Confidence can be badly misplaced, though. Plenty of dumb thugs in jail have complete confidence, for instance.

• this question really confuses me

are you in the title saying that you are confident?

if so why does this question exist?

• How are you a milf?

• I love to be brutally honest so I said milf on this one.

• your a stunningly beautiful lady, beautiful looks and great body :)

• I think you are gorgeous in every way.

• Love it you look good ;-)

• you go girl! :)

• You don't look fat at all

• Yea, you're cute. The clothing/hair style compliment your weight nicely.

• MILF at age 22 .. come on be serious, that's not a MILF - otherwise any 12+ girls could be a MILF, a MILF is with a gown child I'll say 30+.

• Technically, all she needs is to be a mother...

• I know, but then again a 12 yo can be a mothers so then every mother is including in that definition.

• It's a badly taken pic but you don't seem to be too fat, perhaps it's just baby fat from your children. You can still look good but it really is worth it to have a healthy lifestyle and stay in good fit shape.

• You have kids? I wouldn't have guessed that but I guess mild. I'd have sex with you if given the chance.

• Lol *milf not mild your definetly hot or at least spicy

• Lol, yep I'm a mom to my 2 year old Hendrix lol.

What Girls Said 7

• Being fat doesn't mean losing confidence. What we need is that must stay what we are and think it as best... each one has their own body shape and beauty. I too actually bulky. But never lost my confidence. You know I am studying for Btech and there we have uniform which is pants. I wear my pants close to my legs and feel cool... i even use the pockets too much without tinking of what others think of that

• you look cute.. i don't really know what the question was.. :/

• yeah!! work those curves girl! ;D

• When I was fat (bigger) I had no confidence at all.

• Anyone can be confident. But that doesn't mean people have to want to look at you, or pay attention to you.

• gurl work it

• If you like who you are and everything don't worry, just be yourself. I mean I feel rather crap about my size myself but I hate myself on top of it so I'll never be confident but if you have that like towards yourself you have something to work towards at least.