Do you like bigger girls? if not, why? if so, why?

0|0
3|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Im bi and like grrrls that are my own body type.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• To be blunt, I don't. If she's bigger, then I assume that she has a lack of discipline when it comes to eating and/or exercise; or I assume that being bigger runs in her family. In either case, she would not be a person that I'd be excited to reproduce with or commit to long-term.

1|0
    1|0
  • I usually prefer petite women but that is just a personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm somewhat skinny so I would feel more comfortable with a girl close to my body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I like things tight and fit. Not jiggly and unhealthy looking.

1|1
    1|0
  • How do you mean? Bigger in a sence of taller or -lets say it carefully- heavier.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not man enough to handle all that woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • i donĀ“t mind a belly but being straight up fat is unattractive and unhealthy.

1|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes it depends if their busty or not

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not the size, but the proportion. I like tall leggy ladies, because I am tall myself.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not my cup of tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, girls with curves and big legs are far sexier than size zero, in my honest opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the girls who is a little chubby i like the girls who are not very skinny
    They look hot 😃

1|0
    0|0
  • By bigger girl what do you mean? Fat or just height and proportionately everything?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do its just what I like. And I love your eyes ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i like bigger girls:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because my name is not ahab

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh, i like them. minyno body women does not satisfy me, so im huge too.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I'm not attracted my bigest preference is fit girls, not that average is unattractive

0|0
    1|0
  • As a small guy I am attracted to bigger girls. Not that I'm only attracted to them, but I am attracted to them. Why? Long legs can be a plus. Their weight bouncing on me while on top can be a plus. Possibly bigger butts. Perhaps it appeals to a small (no pun) submissive side of me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I find curvy girls stunning! I like a little meat on women. Bigger butt, wide hips and biger thighs are good. Not obese just thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall yes, fat no. I enjoy having an active lifestyle, it would not work.

0|0
    0|0