Is my size to small?

So I am 14 and my bra size is 36B. I was just wondering if that is to small for my age. I really want to be a C cup or a D cup though bc I feel like I'm too small.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Please just l enjoy being 14. If you don't, then one day you'll wake up and wish you could reclaim some of your childhood, but you simply can't.

• 1. You are only 14!!! Expect a bit more growing to happen.
    2. It is not absolute size, it is proportion. On a petite frame, that might still look just fine.

• Of course it is not too small. Breasts come in all different sizes and they are all perfect. Anyway, your breasts will grow if you ever have children.

• Its honestly normal genetics are messy at best no one knows what size a girls bust will be.

• Dont you have other things to worry about at 14 years old? Maybe like school?

• It was just a question. Yes, I go to school. I am perfectly fine in school and apparently you do not know that people in high school have insecurities. If you only game here to shit on my stuff why the hell even comment.

• Dont care about shite

• At 14 it doesn't matter.

• YOU ARE 14. just wait. jesus.

• You're fine at 36B :) and you're only 14 so you would expect them to get bigger

• i wouldn't mind it

• Don't put your expectations on your breast size. That's just luck. You either get them or you don't. Look for something more real.

What Girls Said 6

• I was a 34B at your age... Which was roughly two years ago. 😂

If you had just gotten your period a year ago or even this year, that means you just started your growth spurt! Meaning you're more likely to get... BIGGER TITTIES. ew. Jk tits are great.

For now, chillax. No one judges you for your boobs except ignorant, low class losers who aren't even worth your time. :)

• Thank you >w<.
      Also I would definitely message you but I don't have enough xpers whatever those are-

• You'll find that breasts do change in size as you get older... I can't guarantee it will get much bigger though.
    Mine personally fluctuate in size when my weight fluctuates.

• It is normal. Until I reached 14 I wore B-cups. Now my boobs are DDs. Honestly small breasts are a blessing. More bra and clothing options. No one ogling you. You can run as much as you want. It is so freeing. I would hope for them not to grow if I were you.

• Im a 34b and mine don't look too small so you should be alright. Embrace your 36B's!

• You have time to grow

Un like me.

Almost 17 and tiny tits and i'm a tall girl

• At 14 I had no boobs! I'm 17 and wear 34B. So no, I think that is a normal size for your age!! :)