Girls, Which one of these guys do you find more attractive?

Girls, Which one of these guys do you find more attractive?

Updates:
i have a theory that this look represents the ideal male standard for beauty in 2015.. my theory is that the closer you look to either of these guys, the highest pool of women you will attract, meaning 99.9% of women who are secure would consider one of the these

I believe every man should looksmax (strive to maximize their face aesthetics/hair) because it would be almost an anomaly to find a hetero woman out there that does not find either of these guys as "extremely attractive or 8+/10"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont c what's so hot about nick bateman lol. mariano's a tad more attractive.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• The one with the cupcake top. like totally yum as fuck.

0|0
    0|1
    • what specifically in your opinion makes him more attractive to you. please elaborate. this is for scientific purpose

• The pastry t-shirt. DEFINITELY THE PASTRY T SHIRT

• NICK BATEMAN

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you doing an experiment? Because not all women are like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are about the same, neither would give me the time of day so i do not care.

0|0
    0|1
    • you sound very insecure. maybe if you believed in yourself a little bit more you wouldn't be so bitter and jaded. With that attitude no guy is going to find you attractive. confidence goes a long way you know

• Show All
    • I never for one second had trouble getting a guy. Actually :)

• lol there is no such thing as a woman who had a hard time "getting a guy" anyone (man or woman) with a vagina can get literally 20 different guys each day if they wanted to so please dont gloat. if you dont believe see this experiment where an obese pig woman (half pig/half woman) had zero trouble finding a date and had LITERALLY 50+ guys on tinder who wanted to meet up with her by the end of the night.
      http://www. getbig. com/boards/index. php? topic=559009.0
      ^delete taht space
      Please dont think you're special honey