I was born this way so what can I really do?

What am I supposed to do? I'm tired of it. I am simply a image of all the wrong genes and a burden to look at. It's pointless simply because I wasn't born beautiful.

My face is ugly
my bones are wrong.
I look inbred.
I'm not even kidding. I will never be like them. I will never look like HER. She isn't even an image on the front of a magazine but she is real. Not photo shopped.
Living breathing proof that I should not exist.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who is... HER?
    Summit girl?

• I don't have a picture of her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Now hold up one fucking second. I don't know if this is honestly how you feel, and I'll feel stupid if it isn't, but there's even a small possibility there is, so I'll say it anyways.

Since when does "not being beautiful" mean you shouldn't exist? Which by the way, probably isn't even true. Everyone has insecurities and you shouldn't believe it as truth, because chances are that it isn't.

You shouldn't strive to look like someone else because you are your own person. And if you are even half as stubborn as I am, you won't believe a word I'm saying. I might as well blah blah blah blah baballahblah.. Hey, are you listening to me? ... Yes? Good. Now listen.

I don't know what grade you're in, but I was super depressed when I was a sophomore. I would dread going home, and when I did, I would literally fucking clutch my dads gun and cry my eyes out, trying to convince myself I didn't need to, until he got home. And then I would isolate myself for the entire day. Go to bed early and cry until I fell asleep.

Whether it's because I actually believed it was going to get better or I was a huge masochist about it, things have gotten a little better. While I still feel that way, it's not as often. And it's because I left what made me feel that way.

You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel that way. And don't say "because I'm ugly", because I won't accept that. I don't know how serious your "proof that I should not exist" theory is, but that kind of thinking makes you a danger to yourself. You need to talk to someone so you can get better.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't worry about what other people look like - Everyone is beautiful in their own way

• life is tough for everyone, not just you
    different people have different challenges

everyone can find happiness, but you have to work for it, it doesn't come for free. not for you and not for anyone else

• DONT EVER THINK THAT WAY i AM WILLING TO BET YOUR PRETTY

• Girls never are right about her own appearence...

Eve if... with time we can change a lot.

• You haveyour own roleife. Be true to yursl

• Stupid iPadAir! As I was saying, you have your own role to play in life. Be true to yourself.

• beauty comes from the inside. if you radiated Christ from within you'd be gorgeous in people's eyes. your deadend is spiritual child, not physical.

What Girls Said 1

• her? who is HER? some model?

• No, a real life person.

• Well don't compare yourself to others.. all of us are insecure about one thing or another.. find what good things you have.. the ones that make you different.. and special 😊