Mother and Daughter, who looks better?

Between them they have spent £56K ($87272.64 and €76737.03) to look like Katie Price.

Katie Price.
http://www.celebhairdo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/173587.jpg

Mother (L) and daughter (R)

Mother and Daughter, who looks better?

• Mother.
  • Daughter.
  • They both look awful.
  • They are both equally attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• Sorry, ladies...2004 Jennifer Lopez called, she needs her Velour track suits back.
    i4.cdnds.net/.../rexfeatures_2647582cb.jpg

• I am not religious but that deserves an OMG

• The girl on the left in the first picture looks better but in general/overall they are both kinda ugly.

• Both look like french fries dipped in Grease oil then taken out and given duck lips lol.

• these girls are fucking dumb.

*huge sigh*

• LOL its so sad that people do this to themselves. And they actually think thats pretty! And now they wonder why no guy wants them and why they are single. Especially those lips man how can they think thats pretty.. no you know what? There is no especially, everything looks equally shit on them.

• They say they want to get their lips even bigger.

• They think they look good.

A quote from the mother:"Im so lucky to have a daughter like Kayla who pays for my treatments. I don't mind her having a sugar daddy or stripping to pay for our cosmetic work because we're living the dream."

Quotes from the daughter:" My mum is my best friend I love treating her to plastic surgery and getting closer to our dream of looking more like Katie Price. I love the way we look now."

"When we walk down down the street, everyone looks at us and comments on our huge lips but they're not big enough for us."

"Plastic surgery is a way of bonding for us as mum and daughter. We want to have bigger boobs, bigger bums and look even more like Barbies."

This is why little girls need daddy's.

• "Look even more than Barbies"...
      ...
      ...
      ...
      LOL! Barbie is the only thing I didn't see when looking at them, I thought of a fat duck because of the Lips or a pig you send out to the desert and thats why the pig is so brown. I mean its their decision at the end of the day but in my opinion.. YUCK!

• Who knew it cost that much to be that ugly !

• Poor family :(

• hahaha wtf? they look like... i dont even have words for this

also i can't tell which one is the mother and which one the daughter and thats NOT a compliment for the mother in this case

• Good god... take em away! D:
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• Wow talk about plastic surgery gone, eye burning, horribly wrong.

• Ugh they both look like shit!! Seriously, like something you would pick up from a dive bar on the shitty side of town. Both look rode hard and hung out wet.

• I just trews up

• You're a normal human being, I feel a kind of sickness too lol

• They both look awful, but if I had no choice but to choose one, like we say in Spanish: "Ante la duda, la mas tetuda".

• What does that mean? Is duda = dude?

• Lol, I didn´t know what busty was, but I looked it up and.. well.. yes, they're quite enormously busty.. lol

• Hahaha careful. No se las vayas a ponchar.

• wow Lol

They could easily be in horror movies and NOT need make up

• I just vomitted in my mouth

• Females, please NEVER do this. U look fine the way you are. :)

• jesus christ... run orange, ruunnn

• What a total waste of money, they are both hideous.

• This is like choosing which piece of shit smells less bad. I guess I'll go with the mom.

• Both are shit. Wait. Actually , shit is even more attractive than them.

• I think they need mental help.

• They both look awful!!! Bleh

• owww so groseee :( both of two

• They look horrendous

• wouldn´t even touch them with a pitchfork xD worst thing is: they even look like, the´d look decent without all this shit they had done.

• The MILF 😘

• Yeah, I've seen the article already. They both look horrendous.

• They both look ugly...😲

• They use to look so Good before !! Why did they just ruin themselves? That's just so dumb!

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 28

• Neither.

They both look old (the same age) ---which is an insult to the daughter.

Like they have baggy, droopy faces, and lips that are heavy to carry around (and move when speaking).
    They look terrible in all honesty.

Sorry to rip them a part... but just yuck.
    If I paid to look like that... I'd be running to get my money back.

• I really think the mom looks better. It seems as though she didn't opt for as extreme changes as her daughter did. I mean look at the daughters lips? They don't look natural.

in my opinion they looked much better before. But it's their money I guess!

• OMG.. They both look AWFUL.
    They used to look SO pretty before they got this stupid plastic surgery done.. ugh. They both look dumb and trashy now, to be honest

• ugh.. WTF is this.. this is horrible.. they should only be in horror movies. not in real life.. jeez..

• They look awful but the mother is closer to look like Katie XD jk

The daughter's lips tho... Gosh!

• they both look bad i saw this online yesterday and though about it and honestly the daughter looks worse she looks like a caricature but if anyone wants to give me 60k i assure you i will spend it more wisely ;)

• How can I unsee this 😭

• Haha, I voted C.

• They both look awful, but the mother looks less awful.

• I was just about to eat breakfast. Thanks for nothing goldie!!! 😉

• Both loookk ugly!!! Why pay such a high amounts of money 💵!!! For looking like that. Ugly ugly ugly...

• I am against being a bitch about someones looks online, but I will say that both mother and daughter needs to just stop..

• 1|1
  • I don't understand why someone would want to spend all that money to look like that.

• They both look absolutely horrible. What the hell... that is self-mutilation.

• ALL that plastic Surgery is horrible 😐

• Oh god both are hideous ಠ_ಠ Do they live in a tanning bed?//

• This is why aliens won't talk to us

• They both look fucking terrible.

• Poor women. There is something very wrong with their minds if they did it to themselves.

• Indeed, I feel sorry for them. And then you wonder about the surgeon who was willing to do that?

• @Levin
      Exactly. Doctors should use some tests to examine mental health of their patients. Because wanting to have a surgery to look like some celebrity is not normal on the first place. But I guess it's just a question of money. There will always be someone who'd agree to do anything for a proper sum.

• Tell them to get their money back!

• Mother looks better, but they both look terrible

• Firstly, they don't look anything like that and they both look as bad as each other. Not to mention, wasted all that money! They're probably beautiful women naturally. I really don't understand why some people go to such extremes. Simple is always best

• Both look like shit

• What the fucking fuck goes on those ladies' heads? They both look awful.

• That is unfortunate... I'm sorry but neither, it is just too much. But out of the two, the mother looks slightly better.

• The girl on the right did the Kylie Jenner challenge or it's really bad Botox. They would look better without all that surgery.

• None, they messed up