There are so many beautiful girls in the world... but I feel like I'm not one of them. How can I look more attractive?

Another thing: Many people tell me I look like a middle schooler because I'm petite and have small curves, how do I look older?
There are so many beautiful girls in the world...but I feel like I'm not one of them. How can I look more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Pft I don't know what to tell you... You're a 10/10 to me

What Guys Said 7

• Being healthy will help anyone look more attractive. If you're worried about curves you can hit the gym. There are plenty of exercises you can find with a quick google search that will help but squats and core exercises seem to be what more girls do

You can also try dressing more mature to look older

• I think you look great in that pic - Really sophisticared

• Middle schooler? Not at all! You look good! :-D

• You make that dress look like its design for you.

• The way u look more attractive is with confidence

• Petite females are Such a turn on for me, you are a beautiful girl and there's nothing that you need to do to look better, I would definitely marry you😏😁

• Not older you have got very sexy gym

What Girls Said 4

• If that's you're picture on your profile, then you have nothing to worry about. So chill out because you're pretty.

• Hun, you look sexy. I would die to have a body like yours. You're very pretty!

• "Every girl is beautiful in her own unique way." and you look so good.
    😊😊

If you feel 'really ugly' β€’just like me -.- β€’ watch this and do it 😎😎😏😘😘

http://youtu.be/-N0yXGVWS1Y

• wowww gΓΌzel '