Which pair of glasses look better on me?

I bought a couple of pairs of glasses haha, which ones are better do you reckon?

FIRST SET

SECOND SET

also lol, in the first 3 pics which one is better? I want to put one on Facebook haha

• First set
  • Second set

Most Helpful Guy

• First one. FIRST ONE!!! First. One. 1st 1!!! 😍

Even you like first set because you asked from the first three pics to put on Facebook and you're wearing it in your profile pic.
    👓
    It certainly looks WAYYY better than second set.

Second is good too but first one predominated. Look @ the polls.

About the pics, I cannot tell you :( they all are captivating 👌
    Well, go with the third one. Second one looks overly filtered. First one is okay as back-up too

Good luck 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• what the heck!!! you are cute as a button. i love those glasses!! where did you get them?
    i think the second pair looks better on you but they are both absolutely adorable lol.
    as for the better picture, i think the very first one is nice.

What Guys Said 38

• I like the second one best , but mostly because I also have a pair that looks like that lol

• you're pretty af with both of them but im gonna say the first one. I like a visible lens all around.

actually wait no now that I took a second look.. the second one. fosho. :P

• Haha aw thank you :) <3 I'll be able to actually see you when you come to England haha ;P

• I am so looking forward to England! you gotta make a list of at least 7 places we're going to visit and some better be far! its gonna be an adventure!

• The second picture is the best one.
    You look absolutely gorgeous in every single one of those pictures ! How can I choose?

• I like em all haha, of course I am pretty biased I've always had a thing for women in glasses, every girl I've ever been with has worn em lol.

• Thank you :) seems like you have a type! :p

• Lol yeah it seems that way hehe, of course I have always loved intelligence and I am a geek lol.

• You look good in both, but I think the framed glasses add something extra -- I think that they just set off your very beautiful eyes.

• The very first pic is my favourite combination of glasses and overall look (hair, lip gloss,...). That's really a classy look!

• The first pair of glasses, fits your facial structure a lot better!

• I like first pair of glasses and 3rd pic of that set.

• The first one is giving me impure thoughts. I sincerely apologise.

• Lmao thanks I guess?

• It's fine, I wouldn't be sure whether to take that as a compliment either. I apologise for being a bit creepy :P I just try and be honest man. It gets me in a lot of trouble!

• The 2nd pic I don't know what set that is that kind of confused me, but 2nd pic either way holy crap <3 your totally hot sexy nerd status right there.

• Thank you ;)

• I'd seriously kid nap you and come to England or wherever in the uk your from then take you back to the united states and make you my queen then we can make a sexy time I like

• First set definetly! Second looks like grandma LOL! And the 2nd picture from the first set!

• Oh, yeah! Joining the Geek Chic club!!! 😘
    I like the bold, first pair!
    Are they because you can't see, or just for fashion?

• First set of eyeglasses for sure look great on you

😛 😜 😝 🌷🌷🌷

• Well first if you want this generation
    and second if you like 1940's era glasses ;P

• I vote for first set.

• You have pointed chin, rectangular shape glases would suit even more. First looks a lot better than second.

You can have virtual try on at most good brands website, like at Ray Ban website. Try rectangular shape too!

• They both look cute but I'll go with the first. You look adorkable.

• First set, second pic in my opinion👌😄
    Sorry but the 2nd set look like the typical grandma glasses😂😂(not trying to be mean) XD

• I think the second in the first set looks good. And please use less lipstick. Otherwise you look very good

• I like more rectangle shape, so first.

• second set suit your face and the 3rd pic would be a great profile pic

• The first one my cute gag wife...😁😊

• The first set as they make you look more your age older.

• It really doesn't matter which set you are wearing, you look amazing in all of them.

• I really liked the first set on you it fits 😊

• First set is cuter :)

• First set, and i liked the third pic in that set the best :)

• First set, and I like the second picture, because it has better quality.

• second set is pretty hot ;)

• They all suck.

You've got a good face, get contacts. Putting a glass and plastic frame on that face doesn't help your looks.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 21