Which picture is better?

I want to change my profile picture on whatsapp but I don't know which one to choose

Pic 1

Which picture is better?

Pic 2

Pic 3

• Picture 1
  • Picture 2
  • Picture 3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm split between the first picture and the third. The third has that cute cat in it, but the first is the hottest. I voted for the first.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the 3rd pic. Because you aren't wearing sunglasses in it. You have pretty eyes :) and your cat looks so cute!!! The third pic shows that you're happy to have your cute pet in your life, haha :)

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 8

• I think you look best in the second although the selfie with your cat is adorable 😊 what happened to him/her though?

• Ty! Someone tied her tail she needs to wear the collar so she doesn't lick her tail. Apparently he tissues are dead already so the vets going to amputate her tail after she gives birth😢

• I'm so sorry to hear that - I can't imagine who even would do such a thing what's wrong with some people 😠😞
      Well anyways I hope she'll recover from it quickly!

• Idiots. They think they can get away with it, wait until karma gets them back. Aww thank you!

• The second one.

• The first one. =)

• Third one with the facial expression of the second one.
    I voted for the first one tho XD

• The second one. It looks awesome.

• I think the first one looks best :)

• Picture 2 :))

• 2nd and third one is cute