Guys, A butt too big for yoga pants?

My stepsister has a really huge ass. In fact, sometimes it's so big that I think it's gross when she wears yoga pants. Do any of you guys out there also feel like a girl can have too big of a butt for yoga pants?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• She seems to be comfortable with her huge ass in yoga pants, I would just suggest looking away. It sounds like its something you can't help but look at and that's what makes you uncomfortable? Or you simply despise large rears in which case your overall hate is now directed at your stepsister for having one? In my opinion a Woman's rear can't be too big alone for yoga pants (unless they don't fit I suppose) but they can be aesthetically disproportionate, lumpy, grainy which isn't as nice to look at VS smooth and rounded. As far as I'm concerned if baby's got back, flaunt it and shake that healthy butt! Maybe in your case though leave the room when she's in her pants if you dislike it so much ;)

What Guys Said 8

• I have seen a butt that looks gross in yoga pants. But it's all up to her. If she feels comfortable or even good wearing yoga pants with her body then that's good for her. I don't think you should be worried about her because it's not doing anything bad to her health or other things.

• Since I am no oil painting myself - I feel I am in no position to criticise anyone else - It is her choice

• Oh fuck yes they should teach in school how to dress. Just because it's sexy on a skinny girl it doesn't mean it's sexy on your planet ass

• i understand thats your stepsister, but if you think thats gross, then you must be a fag boy. get over yourself ok, admit your a faggot ok. cuz y would you be checking her out like that for. what the worthless fuck is wrong with you. stop being a perv boy and keep your eyes off your stepsister

• Anyone can wear yoga pants if that person pleases.

• Too big? Bad for Yoga pants? Afraid I've never ran into anyone with that problem before.

• Maybe, but I rarely see that. Even girls with some of the fattest asses inside yoga pants I still find attractive.

• Why are you concerned about your sister's ass? Sounds a bit weird.