How old would you say I look?

I'm asking because lots of people seem to assume that I'm ususally 18 (a few have said 16 and one person has even said that I look like I'm 20!)
If I look older than I actually am then what do you think may be the case (besides I suppose makeup)
How old would you say I look?

• Younger than 16
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • Older than 18

Most Helpful Guy

• May god help me... one of these days I'm going to be a registered sex offender by accident damn girls these days are looking like 18yr olds

• Haha! You're not the only one to think like that! Trust me, there's been men who have randomly messaged me assuming that I'm at least 18... there's even been a few who have actually kept going with saying sexual things when I tell them I'm 14!

• That's kinda nasty dude lol now those people are desperate one time I was hitting on a chick that looked 16-7ish I found out she was your age I just ignored her and went my way kinda messed up but I'm not meant for jail lol 😂😭

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you wear a more mature make-up style. That's why people say you look older than you are. I think you should either tone it down, or work with something that makes you look you age while still allowing you to let your creative side out.

Toned down and perfect for you to wear at school:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2M6esO84Yo

More creative style without giving you that old person look:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbZp2XGiG7s

• Don't worry they come with subtitles.

• Thank you for the videos but I like to do makeup the way I do it right now because it feels more 'me' if that makes any sense! I've never really understood 'no-makeup' makeup looks anyway but thank you for the video suggestions- they might come in handy

• I understand, and you're welcome. c:

What Guys Said 18

• I think you could pass for anything from 14 to 20. With those glasses you look very intellectual. I think that's what makes it so difficult to age you just from a photograph.

• Oh okay, I have often been called a 'nerd' by other people anyways so I'm fine really with looking intellectual! Thanks for the input!

• Not a nerd!! ... and you're always welcome!!

• I see you as a 16 year-old. Everyone sees others differently.

• I agree you look 16

• You looks like you were in your late 20s. Your face looks tired.

• I haven't been able to sleep that well for a long time anyways so that might explain it!

• I'd ask for ID if you tried to buy cigarettes from me.

• Let's keep it legal and say 18

• You should quit worrying about your age and work on your selfie skills.

• Immediately, I thought you were 15. You look close to the age of one of my nephew's girlfriend.

• You look 16 1/2

• why do you ask? just curious or what?

• you look 20 to me too. Try losing the make-up. Though I feel attracted. Sorry but there I said it.

• Haha! It's okay XD
      I only wear this makeup while going out to be honest but at school I just can't be bothered to put makeup on so everyone sees the extent of my spots haha

• No honestly, my spots are pretty bad and there is not patch of clear skin on my face haha

• As long it is like Taylor swift without make-up or slightly more it is alright with me. Is it?

• you look around 24 years old. as this is not your full pic, its hard to judge.

• your actually 12 years old huh

• you look 15. by the way your eyes are stunning

• I would say you look like 15-16 years old.

• 16 or younger

• 15-20
    ...

• 16 it the glasses and the clothes

• Oh okay, so without glasses would you think that it'd make me look younger and like my actual age?

• Ya I bit younger

What Girls Said 3

• The makeup really ups your age.

Then there's people like me who, even if they wear make up, end up looking 13 tops :p

• Aww haha! I doubt that, but if it is true, at least you'll be happy when you're older meanwhile I'll probably deal with looking like I'm 80 when I'm actually 60 haha!

• That's what people say.

But try being an adult and getting paid the respect of a 13 year old child.

• I'd say you look 20 - 21.

• 15 years old