Why do I look so bad with glasses?

my vision is really bad and unfortunately it might get worse -_-

i just got got my new glasses and I feel and look ridiculous and silly AND im gunna have to wear them a lot because I can't see shit when I'm driving

Why do I look so bad with glasses?

look at me man -_- what a clown I just wanna punch myself my god...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like the way they look try getting a different style of glasses, something slimmer. You could always explore the possibility of getting contact lenses. My vision is terrible and I wear contacts and they are awesome but I also have glasses and it took me awhile to find a style that fit my face. You should go into whatever eyewear store you go to and ask them to help you find something that fits your face properly

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh, I don't think you got the right frames for your face. You might have suited some more subtle frames more. Can you get someone to help choose with you next time? I don't think you will look bad with glasses. I'll probably have to get some again shortly, too. Fine, it's not ideal, but it's no biggie, one just has to take things as they are, people struggle with much worse :)

What Girls Said 4

• its not your glasses hun it's your attitude. With or without them. Is you that's making that face. I small smile will take all that away. Glasses are not that bad, a little big maybe for your face.

• You look good with them.

• I think you look cute

• Umm because they're big, get more sleek and charming glasses

What Guys Said 8

• The glasses actually look pretty good on you. But it looks like the frame is a little too big for your face.

Relax and smile. It looks like you are ready to punch someone. Seriously, if you chilled and smiled the glasses would be just fine.

• I think you look okay if you relax your pose a bit, you will be fine.

• Sounds like you got some bad frames. Why did you get those particular frames?

• Actually, you look fine to me. You are actually feeling bad because of the sight problem. Don't divert it towards your looks.

• All you need is a smile! ;D

• Hahaha

Truth is you'll get use to them

• why not try contacts?

I had the same problem as you

• I think you look alright man, don't worry about it.