Do you or anyone you know have any defects?

One eye smaller than the other? Very crooked teeth? three nipples? Anything that sets you or them appart from what's considered 'normal'?
I have rabbit teeth. It's called an overjet. I'm getting braces to fix it next week.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Uh... I saw a 3 breasted woman in Total Recall once lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiylTqSAiaM

• I have a stutter

• Having one eye smaller than the other is due to lack of sleep for me. Thought it does not matter.
    And I hope I never judge a person based on defect. I think crooked teeth are fine as long as they are a clean. Depends. Can you show your teeth to us? That way I can tell for sure.

• I have 2 extra teeth in front of the usual line of teeth that look like fangs. I was offered to have them removed but you can't see them unless you get in my mouth so I just left them

• well there is my face... I know peps who got crokked teeth , one arm/leg (from birth) and faces like mine (from birth)

• I have kinda short arms

• Hmmm yep I too have teeth probs... i want them straight as hell 😶

• It's the worst. I'm 19, not 30 like GAG says, ad I'm taking out a loan to fix them. Tooth issues are so expensive!

• Yep I know your young cause 25-29 years old women wouldn't be that much concerned about her teeth 😜 lol
      And yep they are expensive

• I have scars, used to feel bad about them but not that much any more

• I have 6 nipples.

What Girls Said 1

• I have a couple of webbed toes. It's not to the extreme extent thankfully.