What's your opinion on this outfit?

What's your opinion on this outfit?

Is the skirt too short? Does it look bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think skirt is fine

Most Helpful Girl

• nope this outfit looks perfectly fine

What Guys Said 10

• This outfit is good.

• I think it looks great. Fits your body well.

• That out fit looks very cute. Off you worried about the skirt being too small than wear short shorts underneath (ones that will best compliment the outfit).

• You have a nice body and a great pair of legs, so why not flaunt both by wearing a fab outfit like this one?

• it looks good. I would probably wait for a girl to answer though because the only fashion I know is not to wear a striped tie with a striped shirt.

• Contrast is not good. Wear something different with the skirt. And it does look a little short. I like it with at least knee length or more because it looks classy to me. Never above knee.

• It look fine

• thats actually a very cute outfit. thats a very perfect skirt. looks like its knee length tho. it would be very cute if it was mid thigh length

• The skirt looks just fine and is not too short.. You have nice legs so why not show them off?

• wow lovely outfit.

What Girls Said 5

• I like it! I would tuck in the shirt or wear a really thin belt over the shirt so your waist has more definition.

• It's not the most flattering to your figure. Try a different shaped skirt.

• It's cute :)

• i like it!

• Dont care for the skirt
    4/10