How do I get rid of a tan?

So this is a weird description but im italian and irish, this causes me to have naturally blonde (really light) hair, light eyebrows, greenish blue eyes, etc. So I look best with a fair complexion. And since im Italian I can tan. I hate how I look with a tan and I was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of a tan quickly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh that's cool, I'm a quarter Italian and quarter Irish and half African and my skin is just naturally an olive tan exotic looking tone. I read that drinking orange juice can help, or what I read was best was to put coconut water on the areas that you want to get the tan rid of, and leave it on for 30 minutes. Then wash of and your skin will be like or at least more like it was before. Hope that helped😊

• Hmm, seems like a certain someone didn't like my comment. Interesting...

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard that putting lemon on the parts help but It burns so I don't know if u want to or not. Buy a foundation with suncreen protection in it

• Ooooh! But Asker! If you read this! Dont put lemon on your skin and go out in the sun! Always wash the juice away before! Because every citrus fruit has this special acid and in combination with the sun Burning on your skin, you get really ugly and hurting burn-scars.

• In the beginning of high school I had to walk home. It took me maybe 1 hr and a half to get home. I can tan easily so my skin turned darkkk in a month or two. I didn't like the way it looked so I tried many things but the one I tried is the lemon one. I put it on my face since that was the part that was darker than everything else but it burned. I stopped using it because I didn't see results and I was freaked out by the fact that it said "stay away from the sun". Around that time, I would walk home everyday!!! So i'd say if you wear foundation get one with spn in it.

What Guys Said 8

• I think time is probably the best thing for losing a tan - Maybe exfoliating might speed it up
    www.getridofthings.com/.../

• I am a redhead with milky white skin. I can't go outside for too long. I try to wear long sleeved white shirts, a baseball cap, pants etc. I don't go outside unless I have to and if I do, not for too long...

• By locking yourself up in the room and not get as much sunlight for a whole month or so. I don't really know how.. just messin with ya

• Stay indoors like a vampire and only go out if it's really cloudy or buy some sunblock or cream that doesn't let you get sun burned

• Uh don't go out in the sun lol, cover up, use an umbrella etc.

• I don't think you can. I tan quite easily and it can take ages for it to fade so I guess you're just stuck with it for the time being

• Tan is very hot in my opinion.

• You can't get rid of it quickly. You have to basically avoid the sun and always wear sunscreen if you can't avoid it. Wear long sleeve clothes and pants as often as you can tolerate. Wintertime is the best time to pale up.

What Girls Said 2

• Really? LOL I'm half Italian and Irish... Well I think I might be mostly Irish because I'm pale as fuck and I can't tan at all. I burn!

Use A LOT of sunscreen and whenever you are outside, cover your skin and use a sun umbrella. I have to do these things so I don't burn... but perhaps this can help you not tan?

• stay indoors all day
    shower with papaya soap