Girls, What do you think of how I look?

I'm just going to be blunt about my question. Do you find me to be physically attractive or someone who has a nice face to look at? I'm not narcissistic, egotistical or anything like that. It's just that I haven't had a girlfriend since I was in high school out of a personal choice to be single. Which was quite a while ago (long story short, I'm just in a phase of my life where I need to focus on myself before I can completely devote myself to another human being). My facial structure has changed a lot since I was younger. I'm so caught up with work etc that I don't get much time to be in the dating scene. Also, my ex always told me what she thought of my looks. That was back then, and I look different now. Anyways, I just wanted some oppinions. Thank yuhhhh, much love in advance ! :P
P. s Dont mind the facial expression lol i was trying to get my camera working it was so frustrating lol

*****Side question!! How old do you think I look? just curious lol
Girls, What do you think of how I look?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You look a bit mean. You should try to soften up your face a little.

• lmaoo sorry I'll try next time. Hopefully my phone won't be so difficult. I'm really a gentlemen and a down to earth guy! :P

What Girls Said 3

• 8 out of 10. You look good, you've got the whole macho, tough-guy, manly look going for you. Lots a girls find it hot. Physically attractive? Definitely.

• Interesting lol. I wasn't really going for a certain type of look but thank you for the feedback :D

• Attractive/10

• Thank you.

• Yw. Also, you look 19 to me.😊

• Oh wow lol that just made my day, I'm definitely older than that :P

• Not my type but I know a lot of girls love that look :)
    You seem like a chill person though.

• So I would like to believe. Thank you for thinking that :)