Can you tell where I'm from?

Can you tell where I'm from?

So I'm wondering where people think I'm from based on my looks alone. Don't peek at my profile, that's cheating...
Bonus question: How old do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• i have seen that your from iran, but i would say more latin. and you look like 18-19

Most Helpful Girl

• You're from Iran. So tell me, is it I-ran (eye)-ran or pronounced like E-ran? I've heard both.

• Haha E-raan. I've heard lots of people say I-ran and it annoys the shit out of me. The trick is to not say the "ran" part as in the verb running but rather stretch it out so it sounds more like "on"

• Aha, Like E-Raan. That's cool. More like in Dutch and German than English. Americans always pronounce things wrongly. Thanks for saying.

• Goddamn Mericans, anyway they ruin everything

;^)

What Guys Said 23

• You're from Jannah, girl...

• You look 19 and look like you come Italy

• Americaland and 18. I'm useless at this game

• No wonder they want to hide their women over there, you gals are so pretty, if you were to walk around unveiled, no work would ever get done LOL

• I don't know I'm really bad in guessing this but all I can see is that your damn sexy (sorry wrong word) your beautiful 😜😂

• I have seen your profile but I would have said 20 and from Turkey

• Iran (Islamic Republic of)

• Without looking at your profile, I'd say you look quite Persian? I don't know, I'm probably wrong anyway :/

• Nope you're 100% right. Good eye; assuming you're telling the truth and you didn't cheat :D

• Surprisingly I didn't cheat! A good family friend is Persian, so I guess that made it easier :)

• Turkey? And 25?

• Haha woah 25?
      I'm 18 and from Iran. I do have Turkish blood in me though. To be honest most Iranians are mixed with Turks.

• Oh shit Im sorry! I didn't mean you look old! Your eyes just told me that you have a lot of Self esteem and thats why I thought you just can't be that young. Sooo yeah.. Iran huh. The more you know :) I didn't knew that having turkish blood is that common, I just know a few Girls from turkey who live here in germany and your nose and lips reminded me of them. But all in all you're pretty ^^ really!

• No worries I'm flattered that I seem that old :)
      Ahhh the nose gave me away huh?
      Middle Eastern girls always hate their noses. *sigh*

• You are from iran. you are hot & Sexy. Really you like sex Bomb

• Somewhere in central Europe is as close as I can guess. Anywhere from 16 to 20 in age.

• I would have said Spain and you look your age.

• Well, I saw the answer you are Iranian based on your replies. I can only answer the Age question based on the looks. You look 24 or 26 max.

• Haha wooah 26?
      I'm only 18

• Wow, really, from I come people may be look different. I am from Pakistan. Iran is in the west of us. :)
      Well, nice though.

• You do look Persian, very beautiful by the way :)

• would say Turkey maybe? and i would only say your 20?

• SoO cute !! for me "out of his world"

• Brazil, Argentina, Lebanon, Morocco. ... Turkey i assume. .

• how about heaven ;)

• I think you are from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia?

• You are from the galaxy milky way and the planet earth, did i get it? : P

• You live Iran and you not protect ha? And take the picture like that? ahahaha.

• Europe, Australia, South Africa, USA or Canada?

Of those I'll guess Europe.

• Pshhh Asia didn't even make the cut?
      I'm Iranian : )

• What do I know? When i see Caucasian women Asian is not a continent that comes to mind.

But then I'm obsessed with Far East and southeast Asian women and other women of color. What do I know, right?

• I'd say armenian.

What Girls Said 5

• you're from Iran

• you are from Iran. :D :D :D

• Um middle eastern?

• You definitely look Persian. You actually look kinda like me but fairer lol!!

• Yup that's me.
      I can't tell from your profile pic but that's funny if we look alike.
      Where are you from?

• your eyes and eyebrows are stunning !

• Aww thanks.
      It's no big deal, Middle Eastern gals almost always have nice eyebrows and eyes.

• yea i know im one of them xD
      but i still really like yours