How do you feel about girls with muscular legs?

Like this:

How do you feel about girls with muscular legs?

Updates:
Well, now I feel terrible haha! Any tips on how to lose muscle mass on the legs but keep a round butt?

0|0
6|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my cup of tea personally, but I'm sure other guys like this

2|1
    1|1
    • What about the middle ones? Do you like super skinny legs?

• They're not too bad. I don't mind super skinny, little meat on them. Muscly legs are the bottom of my list tho tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a big fan but they do not look bad.

Guys can't be telling girls to go squat for a sexier ass then say they don't like muscular legs.
    www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/594840119.png

1|0
    0|0
    • That's perfection right there. I know what you mean... They want big boobs on a 24 inch waist with a bubble butt and skinny legs. But breast implants are a turn off for them, even though they can't tell the difference. Smh lol

What Guys Said 25

• Naaaaah.. not my thing..

1|3
    1|2
    • The middle one?

• If I HAD to choose I would maybe take the middle one yes.. but really its not my thing.. just not feminine enough for me. I like it when a woman has a good figure but having so much training that its like the leg of a man is to much.. so yeah the middle one..

• As @OnionsNstuff said in his opinion "ehh it wouldn't be a deal breaker but i dont find it particularly attractive" thats pretty much my opinion to the middle one.

• I like legs in the 3rd pic - That been said her legs are less defined than rest but I do usually like sporty look

0|0
    0|0
  • They are pretty hot

1|3
    1|0
  • As long as they don't look like a bodybuilders legs and are symmetrical with the rest of the body I'll be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular to that extent, not attractive.
    Muscular but not to that extent, attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a softer legged woman but if I was with a woman with those legs, I wouldn't complain either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm not into shaved man legs

1|1
    2|2
  • Sexy. I like the, nothing against :D

1|2
    1|1
  • The second girl ! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't look like a bodybuilder's legs and she has a nice booty that match her thighs, I'm all for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehh it wouldn't be a deal breaker but i dont find it particularly attractive

2|1
    1|2
  • Welp not a fan of muscular legs really but tonned legs are better... and of course that ass too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love those legs... amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • For me... a complete turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super sexy

0|0
    0|1
  • No thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last two are okay. No problem with that. The first one is a bit off somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i like fitness girl i mean not too much muscular legs just littlebit that would be great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually means there is a nice ass involved so good

0|0
    0|0
  • 100000000 × infinity Turn off. Same as will a girl like man boobs?

0|0
    0|0
  • can I stroke them

0|1
    0|0
  • ugly shit 1000%

0|1
    0|2
    • Even on Goldie's picture in the girl's comments?

• I don't like any of that kind of ugly legs. This is like a men or even worse. No way turn off 1000%

• The ass in that second picture is sublime!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are actually very hot in my opinion.
    Some guys will like it and some won't. I know that's a boring answer but it's true.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• omg WOOOOOOWW.

1|0
    0|1
    • Exactly my reaction.

• im kind of confused though. u know that last pic? wouldn't u think that with legs like that, her ass would be a little rounder?

• It might be her heels, but her pelvis looks like she might have a bit of a pelvic tilt, so her glutes are probably weak. Girl needs to stretch her hip flexors!

• I don't like none of these to be honest. I think they are too muscular. But apparently a lot of people like this, so don't worry :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot legs!

0|1
    0|1
  • I think they look amazing but not if its too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg !! I wanna look like that!!! I think it looks so good! I am o my way hahaha recently purchased Emily Skye guide, hopefully I will have a six pack and those next year ! haha I love fit bodies, it looks healthy and strong!

0|0
    0|0