Is this Chinese chick pretty/sexy/hot? Would you date a girl like her?

She is a model and designer, She's very popular these year in China, Her nickname is SexyCyborg, If you like her you can search for her on Google.

SexyCyborg
Is this Chinese chick pretty/sexy/hot?   Would you date a girl like her?
2

3

4

5 Chinese Chicks

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• She doesn't look Chinese or any Asian ethnic to me at all! She looks straight Caucasian with absolutely no mongoloid or australoid facial or physical features whatsoever. Beyond that, as everyone else pointed out - fake tits. I'm not into big tits even when real and especially not on Asian girls, which she is not. I've been infatuated with Asian girls of any and every Asian ethnic type and look and have lived in Asian countries most of my life.

This is not and Asian girl. This is a Caucasian girl failing in trying to look Asian with eyeliner. Look closely. Where are her defining and distinct mongoloid (since you say she's Chinese) and/or Australoid facial and other physical features? I don't see any. If she's Asian she's heavily mixed with Caucasian, like maybe her great grandmother is Asian or something like that. It's my opinion of course. But I say she's not Asian at all and not very attractive compared to a actual Asian girls and no in would not date a girl like that.

• why isn't she chinese? don't stereotype..

• Well based on your creepy fetishisation of Asian women that I've seen on this site I'm not at all surprised at your shameless generalisations of them and their features.

• @itsallover - your opinion. Thanks for sharing it lol!

What Girls Said 7

• she's really skinny and her implants are wayy too obvious! oh damn :O

• What implants? Boobs?

• yeah they look too fake and disproportionate to the rest of her body

• Damn boobs hun? Not cool

• She's pretty, but I wouldn't say she's anything special.

• I think nothing special with her

• She looks soooo anorexic. Gross

• Well it seems a girl down vote you😥

• It does lol. I have nothing against skinny girls but those hip bones are disturbing.

• No I wouldn't.

• TDO you like Asian girl?

• She looks super artificial and fake so no.

• But she's real, Even looks fake lol

• She's had a lot of plastic surgery and it looks weird.

• I'm not sure about the plastic surgery, But she did looks mixed !

• I don't think that's her real name.

• God I hate creepy white dudes and their fetishes

• Are you an Asian girl or black?
      I don't like her at all.

What Guys Said 14

• She has a nice face, but her boobs look fake. Hell, the whole thing feels fake. Almost like she is a robot. She's also too skinny and too "obvious". That bikini is ridiculous. Why not just walk naked since you're already almost there...

• I think she looks pretty

• Sexy with all that but because of all that fakeness I am not dating her.

• She's just aiight... in my opinion she is trying too hard to be sexy.

• That's good for her right? Sexy = Hot?

• For me It's not. Way too try hard for my taste.

• Pretty face, that's all.

• Too skinny, and has fake breasts too. Not my type, so no.

• Nah she looks like she's Americanized Hardcore and is unappealing

• She has fake boobs, overall she is not that beautiful, random Chinese women may be cuter than her

• Meh, I've seen cuter Chinese/Asian women

• At least she's more than a meh !

• she needs to eat a meal... body is too disproportionate..

• But that's what the Modern East Asian girls look like, You can see a lot East Asian girls with skinny body

• Bye and Shhhhh! That's what you need it, I don't need to check myself. That's what you need !

• eh? loollolol... so you cannot handle your actions.. looolol... no you just amused me, and i responded in kind, no issue done.

• yes she is hot but why on earth are you asking this?

• Because I can, Why I can't asking this on earth?

• She can get the dick.

• She's physically repulsive same as all Asian women (and men) are.

• Lol she looks more pure Caucasian than anything else and I agree - repulsive. I've seen enough of that pale pasty crap to last 2 or 3 lifetimes.

She has no district Mongoloid facial or other physical features whatsoever. That's a Caucasian girl trying to look Asian.

• Um. So basically you're calling an entire continent and it's billions of inhabitants "repulsive".
      What a dick.

• Honestly, her face and tits could use some more work, and when I say that I mean less is more.