How do we girls look like?

hey everyone!! this is me and my friends :) give us a 1-10 scale (I'll let them know lol) oh by the way I am the tallest, the dark hair one

How do we girls look like?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are all very beautiful, would say all definitely 9/10

Most Helpful Girl

• you are all so pretty! :) the girl on the right has really nice eyes! you have a lovely smile! and the first girl is adorableee

What Guys Said 13

• The one on the right is my favorite 😋

• The 3 of you are very cute

• Funny :D in a good way!

• haha I think we are quite funny actually. This is how it goes the one that took the pic is really cute, she is super sweet, the girl on the right is just crazy and me... I think I'm quite normal xD (is hard to define yourself haha)

• Well, you're the most attractive to me of the 3, so i rate you 8/10 for natural beauty, unlike your friend lower right who I rate 4/10. Your friend just below you I rate 6/10.

• You are the one on top? Yow!

• Personally all three of you are very pretty

• Of course the tallest one with whom I'd like to go :*

• all of you look good and happy but i especially like the girl with curls she looks totally my type

• no, you're of different races.

• Of course we are, we are all international students. We are like the UN lol. I am from Singapore, the girl at the bottom is japanese and the other is from south america (cant remeber the name of the country, I dont know much about SA)

• average looking girls. good luck

• First one's eyes small. second one's face big and 3rd one's hair not good. overall 2 out of 10. but may be you are hot girls in your country.

• You girls look okay - decent.

• Like a bunch of cutie pies.

What Girls Said 4

• all of you guys look fine!!! cool pic by the way

• you are all pretty
    no need any number

• Aww you're all pretty but the girl at the top is cutest.

• hehe thats me xD.. thanks cheers!

• Pretty pretty pretry