Guys, Just wanted a general idea to people's opinions really, feel free to say whatever you think?

Guys, Just wanted a general idea to people's opinions really,feel free to say whatever you think?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Having fun fishing?

If this is you, I definitely think you can tone your face a little more and get it more slimmer to get a better shaped and aesthetic face.

I feel like you can leave your hair much longer and work on getting it silky and smooth. Use various shampoos and conditioners to assist with doing so. Don't use hair straighteners just yet because it can damage your hair a little.

Once it's long enough, smooth and silky, I think your hair is suited for some wavy hair patterns on the bottom/tip of your hair (straight from the root and getting wavy as you're going down).

You can apply cold spoons to your eye sockets to get rid of a little bit of your eye bags or simply get enough sleep! :)

Note: Asker has given permission to express any opinions and thoughts from any individual. I am not in any way insulting/hurting the asker nor do I inted to do so.

• Fishing? Of course not, this website is for asking questions and that's what I'm doing. I'm not offended in anyway thanks :)

What Guys Said 19

• Ugh... whatever I want? Like that you're barely a 4 to me. Whats with that lipstick looking like a clown, your fake lashes and the make up overdose? Its not like you're ugly but in my opinion you make yourself ugly. Try to look more natural and you maybe get the true Men.

• That's cool with meeee :) I like wearing make lipstick, it makes me feel good. I'm glad you said your opinion

• Alright. Welcome.

• I think you look really cute

• This picture looks great. Wonderful smile.

• I feel like you have a little bit too much lipstick on your upper lip. I like the rest, I'd give you a 6-7

• I'd hit that 😘

• you are stunning, i dont know what the other guys are being so negative for. lovely face, great smile, i love it.

• Very pretty and classy :D

• Pretty lady

• You are cute, you remind me Hailee Stanfield Google it you are look a likes

• You are a very pretty lady.

• Lose the make-up a bit otherwise you look totally fine

• Not enough pictures to judge, but you look attractive here

• That picture of you is so cool, and classy. <3.

• your soo super beautiful

• u r very pretty

• nice hair. good pose. nice click.

• Hi... love your smile!!!

hair looks amazing very CUTE

• u a model?

• You will be considered attractive by the general public.