Guys, which would you prefer over the other?

Let's say its an average height girl at a decent weight- not too thin but not fat at all.

On such a girl, which would you prefer?

An ass like this

With boobs like this:

Or boobs like this

With an ass like this:

• Nice ass/tiny boobs
    78% (38)
  • Nice boobs/no ass
    22% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Guy

• 23 to 6 is a surprisingly skewed distribution. I'd have thought that a nice rack would count for more amongst the men.
    Possibly, it's because you showed a picture of an exceptional ass but merely a nice pair of boobs. I think the comparison was not even. Just a thought.

• I didn't want to use a picture of really amazing boobs because I couldve found a much nicer ass too. I didn't want it to be unrealistic. While its a nice butt, its still realistic.

What Guys Said 25

• Small boobs can actually be attractive for some guys, because it can add to the shape of a more skinnier/fit woman. (As long as you can get a handful, it's great).

The picture you gave of the girl's 'small' boobs was actually the ideal size that I would prefer on a girl so if I took both the ass and those boobs it would be a WIN x 2.

Big boobs and no ass just ruins the overall figure. The gents who chose the second option, wow.

• I voted A, but to be clear? I think her smaller boobs look amazing.
    I'm a boob guy, but quality beats quantity. A had nicer boobs, even if B was bigger.

• I am not into asses that pop out to that (#1) extent and not into the big boobs you posted. I would choose the small boobs and small butt or boobs of a size that I like and a small ass.
    Just the way I am.

• I like small breasts and a small ass - So I would pick pic 2 and 4

• My girlfriend has big boobs and big ass so I'm a very happy chappy but I'm a boob guy so I'd go for the nice boobs no ass option

• You're showing a basically topless girl for the "tiny boobs" picture... almost every guy will find that topless girl pretty attractive. It's like if you showed the "no ass" girl without her pants on, haha.

• I don't think that's what's making guys vote a though.

• The first girls booty! Whoaaaaa

• Option A. I wouldn't not pick option B, but my preference is more the first one.

• If she don't have the booty, then she ain't getting the diddly.

• Big ass/ small boobs. She has more chest than me so that's all that matters. I'll pick her over the other no doubt.

• Hahahaha the power of Dat aaaasssssssss

• Nice peachy round ass and tiny boobs is definitely my type so have no issues choosing that body type!

• DEFINITELY #1 I couldn't date an ass like that

• You girls focus too much on these superficial parts of yourself.

• Well when guys are constantly talking about ass and tits and commenting on yours and society is pushing a certain body as ideal it gets pretty ingrained in your mind

• The boobs on the first girl aren't tiny. They're smaller, but you can still get a handfull.

• Maybe we have different definitions

• A woman can learn how to grow a nicer butt. But a woman can't learn how to grow boobs.

• Why can't I have both? Nice boobs and nice ass? Most girls have nice of both anyways

• An ass like that is rare and boobs like that are usually found on fat girls

• Not fat. Curvy. And yes please. I'll have both 😉

• Not possible to give a good comparison

• What kind of question is this

• Big ≠ nice for everyone.

• The first picture, wow!!!😍😍

• i got horny

• All the pics are ugly to me

• I do love that first ass, but those TITS are just incredible!

• Give me the first girl.