Why is it wrong to say that I dont like fat girls?

I dont insult fat women or put them down I just get a lot of crap here every time I state " Idont like fat women " or " I like skinny women" I mean I hear women say they dont like tall guys all the time or that they dont like X or X on a guy yet when a man states he doesn't like overweight women he is the devil? WTF

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't see anything wrong with it.. you like what you like.. you can't change what you are attracted to.. and it is fine to say you like skinny girls. as long as you dont insult the fat ones..

• Well I dont insult anyone to be honest but I can never state this without getting flame on hence why anon

• I love you

• aww.. thank you. <3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad saying that.

But society is trying to make fat people beautiful which is obviouslu a fantastic thing

Judging every big woman or man is a pathetic and bad thing

Having a preference is obviously not

It's just because its to do with how something looks and humans are shallow and weird

Right now if I said ' I hate dogs' no one will give a fu** or 'I put my nan in a cage because she pis**d all over the floor' no one will bat an eyelid

Who gives a sh** at what people think

But some big women are beautiful as fu** same goes with dudes.. Every human is sexyy mofo

What Girls Said 3

• The real thing to remember is there are chubby/curvy girls and there are fat girls.

Chubby/curvy means you are full figured with nice curves.

Fat is obese and means you have rolls and may have back boobs.

A lot of my gfs are Curvy and say their bfs can't keep their hands off them.

• No, chubby and curvy are two separate things

• yeah whenever i ask a girl what curvy is she points at an "aheam" overweight girl Curvy is flat stomach and nice ass not big flabby ass with a gut

• It's not wrong. Being fat isn't a good thing.

• Does body frame really matter? What if the fat woman has a perfect pretty face? :D

• Still not attractive. she's still fat

• Oh I see.. anyway, it really depends on the person's standard. Well, if that's how you really feel, i'll just respect it :)

What Guys Said 7

• I think it is a perfectly acceptable and honest response. Many people who insist that they want honesty. . . really don't.

• As you of the guys maybe try and soften it a bit "Personally I prefer petite women but lots of other guys like big girls"

• Might try saying "I'm not physically attracted to overweight women." Maybe. Cuz there are overweight people you "like", like co workers, classmates, friends, etc, right? You have every right to not be attracted to larger women without getting crap for it. Just like many overweight women who are not physically attracted to overweight men. Yeah. Typical double standard.

But try that or just ignore the crap.

• It's ok to say it just don't say it to their faces.

• Its not wrong to say that

• You like skinny women?

• hmm doesn't every man?

• I like it how stupid people always resort to insult when lossing an argument lol

• I never insulted you. I like how people think their opinion is fact lol.

• Its only wrong if you walked into a room full of fat girls.