Guys, rate my body?

Im often called thick which is okay, but you never know whether to take that as a compliment or insult. Soda is my weakness, but I want to lose 50 pounds. I have sorta big boobs, thick thighs, and an okay tummy. What exercises would you recommend for my body? I want to be more thin and toned. Please, don't be rude. Im just looking for a bit friendly advice.

Guys, rate my body?

I suck at doing pushups. Crunches and squats freakin hurt lol. I've tried jogging, but my boobs jiggle too much lol. So all I can think of is situps and walking on the tred mill. I may just have to get a personal trainer, but I need more ideas?

30

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your body. You are neither obese, nor too skinny, but sexy!

• Well I like the sound of that lol 😍 but unfortunately a lot of guys dont think like you, so thats why I assumed its best I still workout. Any recommended exercise positions?

• You are so sweet and your advice was very helpful. Thank you 😋

• You're always welcome :)

What Guys Said 29

• Hitting the gym might help 'burn calories', but weight loss only happens when you're burning fat rather than sugar. To burn fat, you need low insulin. When insulin is high, blood glucose flows into your cells so fast, and you have to burn it or you will store it as fat. The key to weight loss is keeping your insulin level down. But your body raises it up again every time you bomb your blood with sugar - especially from soda! The problem with soda isn't the number of calories, it is the rate at which they raise your blood sugar level, then your body needs to raise insulin, and you store fat. Try eating whole fruit instead. It's sweet, but with all the additional nutrients and fiber, it is much more satisfying with fewer calories. Reduce intake of any food that raises insulin, including soda, white bread, pasta, basically anything heavy with refined grains becomes sugar very fast, and diet soda. Diet soda doesn't have calories, but it causes the body to have the same reflex action - insulin goes up in anticipation of sugar, and you store fat, but your blood becomes hypoglycemic, and then you eat more calories to compensate for the calories missing from the 'diet soda'. And don't be afraid of healthy fats like fish oil, butter, avocado, coconut oil, etc. They might be dense with calories, but they don't raise insulin level because they don't bomb your blood with sugar, and the result is you burn fat instead of sugar. Win.

• Dang you took away the only two thins I love. Soda and Pasta lol. But I definitely understand what you're saying. I literally drink 2-3 16 fl oz drinks a day. I only drink water when Im exercising. So basically only like 3 days a week. Thats probably why I'm often dehydrated now that I think about it

• I say you're a good "thick ". Many guys are into women with your shape.

If u want to better ur body, go to a gym (Planet Fitness is only $10 a month) and use weight machines. This is what I do since im a chubby guy and my bodyweight is too much to do high reps of pushups and such without "cheating ".

• I graduated to free weights in college and currently. Definitely start with weight machines so you can get used to the form of the exercises. This is very important to prevent injury!

• Lol I think we're already following eachother, but yea Im not just now starting at the gym. I've been at the gym a while. I just tend to do the tred mill, bike, and sitting squats rather than weight lifting. So yea Im not used to this arm pain

• Message me so I can remember which user you are! You're not exactly showing your face. lol

• I don't do ratings. But will tell you this. You have a great taste in clothes.

i297.photobucket.com/.../Go_Lakers.gif

• I'm so loving our body right now. You're most definitely thick in a good way. You're no where near fat and no guy wants a stringbean. I love your outfit by the way :) I say just start lifting more weights. Having a personal trainer will help you to stay on track. I'd love to be your "personal" trainer 😜 Just saying haha :) 8/10

• Thanks for all the compliments 😘 and thanks for actually rating haha

• Holy shit you look amazing :o I don't think you should lose any weight, especially not 50 lbs.

If you want to tone up then I recommend doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, the type of workouts that Shaun T. does in his "Insanity" video series.

• Lol those commercials scare me but they look fun! I think I'll gibe it a try 😉 Thanks!!

• You look great. Seriously don't change a thing. There's nothing there to snub at. Many girls would kill to look like you

• Lol really? Well why does it feel like Im killing to look like them haha

• Aww well thanks :)

• You're very welcome! !! ;)

• Hard to tell much from the photo but looks nice.

Keep doing the crunches, squats, lunges and thrusts. They'll hurt less over time and they work wonders. Gotta have a bubble butt.

• Thanks... And lol at the bubble butt

• You work on your body, hard, and the boyfriend will cum, er I mean come.

• Loooove your play on words hahaha

• Beautiful! You CAN work out more if you want, but I would be already happy with that. Its a little chubby, Thats cute.

• You are already hot, if you become more hot you will mealt...
    NOT fat, no no.

• Lol thanks :) but I actually want to melt. Thats why I need some new exercise ideas haha

• Maybe the best for you is to talk to an gym instructor. He will be there for you better and can see you personally.

• Yea I think I'll get a trainer. I know He'll make me keep going even when Im ready to stop lol. I need some force in my life

• Girl you're perfect as is. Change nothing!

• Lol thats sweet :) but change is bound to come haha

• Don't do it... nooo! Lol
      It's your body so go for it! I just think you're good as is

• Lol well okayyy haha

• You are thick and sexy in a good way. I'll keep you and never complain about your body.

• Phew! Way to make a girl blush haha. Still, what exercises would you recommend?

• *hopefully*

• That should help. You might want to consider that amount of sugar you drink and eat to stick to a diet. I like the way your body is so I understand that you know where you want to be. So good luck!

• work on your diet first, you are what you eat.

• More like, I am what I drink. I can give up food anyday, but drank is so hard to leave alone. Any healthy alternatives other than water?

• Yea I only drink water when exercising, and I only exercise like 3-4 times a week. So I see where I've gone wrong

• dropping sodas and other drinks high in sugars and concentrated preservatives will help you shed off the fat.

• You look great!

• Thank you. Any recommended exercises?

• I try jogging from time to time but my asthma always kicks in. Next thing you know, Im on the sidelines pumping my inhaler. Thats why I just try power walking

• Power walking works, too. Just make sure you do it frequent enough.

• You're the good thick.

• Why thank you ☺️ Lol any exercise position tips?

• Wow sexy body I love your belly. ;-)

• Lol thats the main part I'm insecure about, but thanks 😅 Any recommended exercise positions?

• Well... A better pic would make it easier to see where you need work if that's what you want to do but... I think you look just fine the way you are ;-)

• Feel free to message me hun if you want

• It's a really sexy body you have there.

• Thanks. Im clearly a bit insecure, but Any exercises you'd recommend?

• Yea sounds fair

• You got very supportive friends, and you got one on here that believe that you can do this. Do what ever it takes to get to a weight of 120lbs!

• wow very nice figure. very good boobs. wowwwwwwww just wow.

• First things first is cut out soda - They are loaded with sugar with sky high calories - I would start walking on treadmill for cardio fitness and as you get used to it - Book an assessment in Gym and trainer will pick exercises to suit you.

• Yea I already walk on the tred mill but I knew that I needed other exercise positions. I plan to get a trainer. Thanks

• you are very sexy

• I'll follow you sometime before this week is over with

• can u follow me now?

• I'd hate to break the bad news but exercise is meant to hurt that's when it's working

• Lol yea I know. I also know that when it burns, you're supposed to keep going. But I eventually stop

• No pain no gain as the motto goes

• no offence, but are they real?

• Reallt dude? Lol but yea they are real. They are real to the point where its annoying that I can't fit into most shirts. Big boobs are such a problem, that I dont see why people would want implants

• Whats that one thing?

• Maintaining it.

• Damn! I love u r body just like that perfect no diet needed.

• Aww really? Hmmm I may just have to message you eventually haha. But how'd you find this question? I think I posted this some months ago

• Yes, very attractive. A message would be great! Sooner than later haha I don't even know or remember how I found this but glad I did.

• Sorry if you don't like under 18s commenting but anyway
    You look really good to me. If you really want to lose a bit of weight then do some cardio and cut off the junk food.

• Lol the majority of my friends are 18-20, so this comes as no shocker. But yep thanks... And yea I'll just have to learn to cut the soda loose

• Easier said than done, I suppose

• Hit the gym.

• Clearly... But what exercises would you recommend?

• WHERE AMAZING BIG BALLS...

• My kind of body toooo sexy wow,,,

• pushup bra/10

• Are you saying that I need a pushup bra or that I'm wearing one? I may need one, but I'm not wearing one

• nicely chubby/10

• It's not exercise you need as much as a diet. Eating too much got you big so eating less is the only way to reverse that. Exercising will make you hungry and you'll eat more without realizing it unless your primary focus is your diet

• But I barely eat. I just drink a lot of soda. I only eat at 1pm and 7pm but I get you. I drink about 3+ drinks a day

• Yea at the end of the day, I guess it does pretty much.

• Hope your diet goes well :)
      May you look sexy AF at the end lol

• you are okay a little chubby to be honest just diet and work out

• I always workout. Its just the dieting thats hard. Its not so much as the food as I barely eat. But I do drink a lot. I'll just have to tone it down a bit

• I dont drink alcohol. Im not even 21 yet. Lol I was referring to soda. But yea, I see where I go wrong with meals. I hate breakfast so I dont eat it. I wake up go to college, and dont eat lunch until 1pm. Then I eat snack at 4. Then I eat dinner around 8. So yea this is probably a bad eating routine of mine

• eating is 80% of the equation if you dont eat right you won't have any results