I went from being over weight at 5 ft 143 pounds now I weigh 110 and dropped from a size junior 11 to junior 3. Am I becoming too skinny now?

I'm 5 feet and 110 pounds. My measurements are currently 34-28-35. My friends say I'm becoming too skinny and need to stop losing weight. I have an untreated eating disorder but I got it under control now. What do you think? The pics of me with short blonde hair I was 143 pounds. The rest of the pics are between 109 - 112 but I am very athletic dancing swimming and skate boarding

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine now just right

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you're good at size 3

What Guys Said 16

• Damn ! You look yummy !
    You don't need to change anything in my opinion !
    Kudos on your weight loss, you look perfect !

• Don't lose any more weight. You look perfect now!

• If the last picture is the newest and you are like that right now, please stay like this. Its perfect. You dont have to get any thinner.

• Yes you do look good, but in all pictures not just in the last one. If your current weight is making you happy then by all means try to maintain it but there was nothing wrong with your former weight eather, you looked happy and healthy.
    I wouldn't go skinnier though, it will make you lose your female roundings which most men are so fond of.

• yes I totally agree I was upset to see my bra size go from a 36C to a 32D but u can't pick and choose where u lose the weight u just lose it every where

• You did a great job. Nice work.

• No you look very good. And it's a healthy weight to be at. So don't even question it, you hat a goal and you reached it. So just stay active and continue to make good food choices and focus on living happy and healthy.

• You look are just right. Don't lose any more. It is what I think you look healthy. You look healthy now.

• Not at 5 foot! Good for you!

• You look good. Congratulation!
    I'm proud of you

• You're good darling! You look great and healthy. Gotta get a treatment for that eating disorder though, especially if it's bulimia... that sh*t can kill you

• any eating disorder can kill u but I also have chronic IBS and severe depression at times it all affects my eating habits whether it's by choice or not

• Could I get an up close of where your rib cage and stomach meet.

• what do u mean? My ribs stick out if I have a flat tummy but if I have a little lower belly weight my ribs don't stick out that's why naturally some women have to have a little pooch to maintain a healthy weight to protect their vital organs

• That is good, because if it's showing a lot more than its a problem.

• WOW!!! Looking good.

• i think you are inspiration for many. how you done this?

• Looking good, keep up the healthy eating and active lifestyle.

• Amazing transformation

• can I bang you?

What Girls Said 8

• No, u look good!!!
    Congrats!!! :D that's awesome!!!

• Stay where you are now. I think you look incredible. Congrats on the weight loss.
    I hope you see your beauty and that your eating disorder is completely resolved.

• At 5'0" 110 lbs. is perfect. You're at a healthy weight for your height. o3o

• You don't look bad in any of the pictures.
    All of them look pretty healthy

• you're looking hot af, work it :D

• those are pretty average measurements for a woman 5 feet tall

my waist and bust are smaller and im 7 inches taller and not underweight so..

• U look beautiful the way u are.

• The white guys on here will tell you to lose more weight because they like boy like figures on women and most white men are secretly bisexual but you look great. Don't lose any more weight