Am I getting hotter or something?

I'm already a tan olive skin color but I've recently got a tan. Every since I've gotten that tan guys have been paying more attention to me. I also starting taking vitamins for my hair. Am I getting hotter or something or do I only look good because of the tan? I've never gotten this much attention in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• At your age you change a lot so don't be surprised if you are getting more attention

• I prefer slight tan myself but white color is not bad either. Or as your age suggest. You are 15. Most females go through physical changes as well. It is very possible you have a more mature body with curves and everything now.
    On the other hand boys might also be getting attraction to as the opposite gender.

• Well at you age you change costantly maybe you were pretty but you didn't take care of yourself soo now that you are people notice

• You're probably just blossoming cause at age of 15-16 is the significant change your appearance starts changing..

• WATCH OUT! The hotter the flame the quicker it burns outttttt!

• show a 'before and after' picture, otherwise i couldn't really answer.

• I don't have a before and after picture. It's a very slight unnoticeable tan, but I have tan lines so I noticed it

• You're a young woman now so the guys are starting to notice you. I really started looking at and noticing girls when I was 15

• I thought guys already noticed girls

• Yeah they do of course but girls mature quicker. So when I was 15 I started to get serious feelings for girls and really took notice of their features

• it can be a number of things, but i am sure you do look amaizng. Tan's help most girls get attention, as some guys can be pervy, and look for tan lines

• It's a very slight unnoticed tan... But I don't go in the sun much so maybe it makes me look healthier

• its fun but stressful

• Because everything has to be perfect

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I could tan. Lucky you I just get burned. Well you are my age and its the age our appearance changes the most. I got taller.